Author Topic: Hello + Old RR Player Confused!  (Read 7970 times)

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello + Old RR Player Confused!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 02:06:31 pm »
Charlie!  Still have that cute profile pic I see.  Lovin' it.  How's it going?
Going well, i'm back to studying which means i got less time for games but it will be worth it in the end.
Whats going on with you? What's the last thing you remember doing in-game?

Bill

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Hello + Old RR Player Confused!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 02:40:31 am »
Heya!

I'm a super old RR player. Can't remember my old user or pass though :/

I played the game back in the days of 2006scape.  I remember the time Ryan was in the hospital, the whole PRS06 civil war thing with Frell, etc. 

I also had a couple buddies who I don't see on here: Happyguy, RiiPiin, Prayer, Jmood, Francis, Charles, and quite a bit more (apologies if I didn't mention your name).  Anyone know their whereabouts?

Also, what the heck happened to RR?  I've been reading the recent forum postings but all it's done is confuse me further.  Is AGF developing RR for real now?  I know development halted for the past couple years (if not 1 year). Today on a whim I decided to see if the RR domain was still online and lo and behold, it seems like some sorta revolution is in motion.  What's going on?!  Is the game going to be up for good now?

I hope AGF doesn't abandon RR again :/ 

Anyway, thanks to whoever made it this far in my post.  If you see any of my old pals above ^, please lemme know.

Much love to AGF staff and fellow players <3

p.s:  This is just a test account, I'll probably make a main if I decide to stay.  I just want to use this to find my old friends again if they're still around.  ;D

Welcome back! I love seeing old people return after so long. :)

If you can remember your username, we might be able to help you out with that!