Author Topic: World 2 - Al Kharid Gate  (Read 2697 times)

Galleta

• Community Member
  • Rebel Commander

• El español

• Personal Text
    Galletitas con leche, yay!
    • View Profile
World 2 - Al Kharid Gate
« on: February 10, 2017, 02:45:43 pm »
So, there are no guards. You click on the gate, the player says "Can I come throught this gate?" and then you get this:

Dev Sean

• Developer (ingame)
  • Rebel Leader

• Quest Developer

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighbourhood Developer.
    • View Profile
Re: World 2 - Al Kharid Gate
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 03:01:37 pm »
Thank you for reporting this. This is a known bug as it is caused when an object interaction is intended to trigger a nearby NPC's dialogue. However because the NPC is nowhere to be found, that blitz error appears. This affects all ObjectToNPC interactions.

Edit: I should probably note that as what Bill said, World 2 failed to load a majority of NPCs. This will be fixed along with World 1.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 03:06:25 pm by Dev Sean »
Official RuneRebels Discord: https://discord.gg/49KyKQJ

Bill

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 03:04:05 pm »
This probably has to do with the power outage at the moment. Some things aren't being loaded and other things are being loaded that shouldn't be lol. Just sit tight for a little bit :)

Galleta

• Community Member
  • Rebel Commander

• El español

• Personal Text
    Galletitas con leche, yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 03:19:46 pm »
Thank you for reporting this. This is a known bug as it is caused when an object interaction is intended to trigger a nearby NPC's dialogue. However because the NPC is nowhere to be found, that blitz error appears. This affects all ObjectToNPC interactions.

Edit: I should probably note that as what Bill said, World 2 failed to load a majority of NPCs. This will be fixed along with World 1.

I discovered that there aren't many npcs on this world. That seemed strange to me..

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 03:25:32 pm »

I discovered that there aren't many npcs on this world. That seemed strange to me..

seems like most are coded like members npc so they don't show in nonmembers

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 05:58:07 am »
Sadly the version of the game engine deployed to World 1 & 2 with Aries has a critical bug where Free to Play worlds stop loading Npcs after the first member's only Npc encountered. :'(

This has been fixed for the next release.