Author Topic: League of Legends ENB Profile  (Read 5457 times)

Pinkamena

• Rebel Leader

• JT's Future Wife!

• View Profile
League of Legends ENB Profile
« on: February 02, 2013, 01:01:32 pm »
I threw together a little ENB profile lastnight for League of Legends. Basically what this does is when added to the games directory it adds Bloom, and Color Correction to make League more colorful and look generally better (I made it a little darker but you can change that). Place the files within the .rar into "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.209\deploy", the second to last folder will change names as the game gets further updated also this is just the default directory yours may be different.

Link: http://www.freewebs.com/hma891/LoL_ENB.rar

CHECK OUT MAH AWESOME DOOM MOD! - Hard Doom

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends ENB Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 01:05:08 pm »
Wow nice! How long did it take you to make this if i may ask?
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Pinkamena

• Rebel Leader

• JT's Future Wife!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 01:16:22 pm »
Not too long, I just took the ENB Series for GTA:SA deleted everything but the bloom and color correction from the config. Then I adjusted the values to saturate colors to make it look more colorful and adjusted bloom values since the default was extremely blinding. Also if its too dark for you go into the enbseries config file under "colorcorrection" and adjust "DarkeningAmountDay/DarkeningAmountNight" values. I suggest 12-16 on them if 18 is too dark, because if you make it too bright it will look bad with the saturated colors.
CHECK OUT MAH AWESOME DOOM MOD! - Hard Doom

Mazen

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm not totally useless, maybe just a bad example.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:38:15 pm »
You're a freaking genius, dude! or dudette! xD