Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 7246 times)

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Hey guys
« on: June 10, 2016, 12:26:28 pm »
Remember me? I quit because I broke my computer years ago and have been offline for ages, I recently remembered this server and finally decided to check in noticing its dead and the staff have quit.. Fortunately for the very few I see that are still active maybe there's a way we could all bring this back, IMO the reason it died was because it had no popularity which I noticed even when I played years ago that the staff seemed bored asif their work was for nothing.

First we need to get someone to take back this server, then it just needs a team that'll actually stick to it, If I see progress I will be happy to donate big $$$ for player advertisements I mean top spot sponsors and shit not just the cheap stuff. But we need more players to convince staff to atleast try come back look at how much work is put in, just to call it a 'project' I don't think so this could be so much better...

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 02:39:53 pm »
I remember you, hey man.

As for the server, I think it's time to let it die.

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 12:49:03 am »
No point Ryan will never be back he's busy with his start up. Just let this server go. But definitely stop by on the forums to see what's up. 

Bolt

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 06:34:45 pm »
You can still get on...  So I guess ill keep playing.  =P

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 02:55:47 pm »
As far as I know the server is going to stay open, any kind of update or growth in the playerbase is possibly 1/8192

PFG

• Rebel Recruit

• Punk For God

• Personal Text
    Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 11:50:58 am »
I still log on every now and again. Still striving for that 70-base stat goal.

liked

• Bug Reporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 10:24:56 pm »
I too have just logged on for the first time in months. I wonder if anyone is around..

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 01:42:13 pm »
Hey Scrilla, old friend. Haven't talked since the fishing guild!

Well I really don't play anymore, but I logged in today for the first time in a few months. I'm really not doing anything productive either, just AFK'ing in the Seer's Village Bank waiting for someone to log in to chat with people.

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    I've got binders full of women.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 02:01:30 pm »
I'm really surprised the server is still up. If anyone else wants to start playing I would be down. Maybe we can make a discord for voice chat for the few people that want to play. I would play the fuck out of this server if someone would take charge and keep updating it. I would be willing to help out where I can even though I have no idea how to run and update a server.

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 03:10:05 pm »
I'm really surprised the server is still up. If anyone else wants to start playing I would be down. Maybe we can make a discord for voice chat for the few people that want to play. I would play the fuck out of this server if someone would take charge and keep updating it. I would be willing to help out where I can even though I have no idea how to run and update a server.

Bro I play erryday

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 09:38:29 pm »
I dont see you online. And why play if your the only one? I want to play and have what i had back in the day but its not worth it if i'm the only one or theres only 2 of us. I wish there was like 10 people to be dedicated to playing daily it would make the server worth playing.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 10:40:23 pm »
You can find me online half the time, I am tempted to move my spare monitor back on my laptop so I can multitask watching vids and grinding.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 04:01:03 pm »
I dont see you online. And why play if your the only one? I want to play and have what i had back in the day but its not worth it if i'm the only one or theres only 2 of us. I wish there was like 10 people to be dedicated to playing daily it would make the server worth playing.

back when me you tom and petter would skype and kill dragons/cows, those were the days man

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 12:07:36 am »

back when me you tom and petter would skype and kill dragons/cows, those were the days man
We should make a RuneRebels Skype group!

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2016, 12:34:13 pm »

We should make a RuneRebels Skype group!

There is a Runerebels (un)Official Discord Chat With most of the currently active members. Everyone is welcome to join the discord whenever they like! https://discord.gg/XXptEk5