Author Topic: Stupid economy  (Read 3317 times)

Mute Returns

• Rebel Recruit

• Ex-forum mod of worldscape and professional shitposter

• Personal Text
    Don't ban me, I'm probably your most active user.
    • View Profile
Stupid economy
« on: May 26, 2016, 04:44:10 pm »
Why is it that there isn't A SINGLE RSPS community with a decent fucking economy. Like everything is inflated to shit and utter junk items suddenly become rare, like bronze fucking armour back on WS.

Then again RS itself is inflated to shit. I remember a time where 1mil made you rich as absolute fuck.

PFG

• Rebel Recruit

• Punk For God

• Personal Text
    Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid economy
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 02:25:16 am »
The answer to your raving is quite obvious.There clearly aren't many active players these days, therefore, there aren't many people farming "junk items", such as Flax, Ores, Logs, Dragon Bones, Hides, etc... Also, the low XP rate inhibits one's ability to level up quickly, thus making the items I stated above extremely sought after and in high quantities. There is however and easy solution to this "Stupid Economy" dilemma you're in, it is one I have been using basically during the whole lifespan of my account. I've made quite a few skilling alts to farm me all of the items I need whilst playing my main. It takes a little extra attention, but it works like a charm. If you need some starter items like armour, a rune axe, GP, or runes, I can provide you with some. But only if you are actually going to play somewhat frequently... I hate wasting supplies on players who play for like a week or two, and then disappear forever. My IGN is Punk For God, add me if you'd like to take me up on my offer. Also, if you could, please stop refrain from making negative posts in the future. It doesn't help anyone, especially if it's not constructive in some way.

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 03:41:20 pm »
hehe

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 10:01:26 pm »
haha

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not