Author Topic: BIG BUGS! Please fix!!  (Read 2323 times)

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
BIG BUGS! Please fix!!
« on: February 10, 2015, 03:27:48 pm »
Mage Bank - the ardy switch works. the web lets me go through, but i can't get back in. then when you get to the mage bank the webs don't work. please fix the area at lease, and have access to the shops and at least maybe the capes. south east of mage bank should be the chaos elemental. it should drop d2h and more. that needs to be added.

Ranged Guild - The games don't work!!! also, the leather worker should sell things as well, or it has the wrong variety.

Theiving Skill - Chests! theiving chests are where its at. please fix the accessible chests.

Brimhaven Dungeon- It should require coins to gain access. also, your supposed to come equip with an axe or hatchet to cut the vines, which bullshit-idly just lets you through. red dragons need to be accessible. Rock should fall and smash your face with a max of 19 damage i think. its not a dungeon the way it stands. thers no danger. make it a DUNGEON!

Mage Training Arena - North of dueling arena, this is the place where we can get wands, mixed runes, and infinity set. this needs to be added, points, rewards.

We all saw it coming... - -  Canifis, slayer tower, barrows.  if we're going to slack on releasing this, you guys need to at least let something be accessible. weapon, armor, monsters. something.

Agility skill needs to work. its how you get better theiving results, and recharges your energy faster. along with agility, the boots of lightness should be released as well.

i noticed you can trade more items than what the person can carry. the items end up on the floor. you shouldnt be able to accept the trade if you can't fit the items.

fishing trawler minigame is the shit and needs to be worked on.

the bones to peaches spell uses the wrong amount of runes displayed, even though its less than what is displayed, it still needs fixed.

cactus patch needs fixed for herblorists

you should need water in the desert, and shanty pass. the carpet man would be amazing if you got him fixed.

thanks for your time to read this. this is just off the top of my head. i'll compile another list of things, don't worry.

Michael G

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: BIG BUGS! Please fix!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 08:35:24 pm »
Also with the thieving skill, there are no gnomes at the stronghold, when you attack something it stops running to pickpocket people and u have to relog (so annoying) farmer, knight etc.

Crack wall safe in rouges den would be awesome! thanks so long for gem stall to respawn barley worth it..

And of course im going to metion it for the millionth time, PLANTING TREEZ lol

Ummagumma

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 11:51:00 am »
A month later and still no staff have even responded to this post... I don't ever see half of these getting fixed.
The album's title supposedly comes from Cambridge slang for sex, commonly used by Pink Floyd friend and occasional roadie, Ian "Emo" Moore, who would say "I'm going back to the house for some ummagumma".

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 12:13:43 pm »
As we've stated in other posts, we're currently working on other projects. Runerebels is not a priority until the open-api is finished.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 09:23:02 pm »
This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/core-engine#17

- Flustered