Poll

Should devs release the Priest in Peril quest and grant access to Morytania?

YES! We need Barrows, Slayer Tower, whips, gmauls, etc!
8 (88.9%)
No, I don't see how that would benefit RuneRebels.
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 19, 2015, 07:52:55 pm

Author Topic: [POLL] Should devs release Priest in Peril quest and grant access to Morytania?  (Read 6317 times)

Pur3 5tr7

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
I voted against it for the pure fact that I feel most here don't understand the sweat that goes on behind the scenes to make stuff like this happen. It isn't simply packing a quest into the server and everything works magically. I want this to happen, but not without the quest.
"Should devs release the Priest in Peril quest..."
You voted no.
Derp  ::)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
At this point, I'd rather see Canifis released. No point waiting for the quest. There's a bunch of object dialogue. I already played a server where some stuff was released before the quest and I loved it.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
At this point, I'd rather see Canifis released. No point waiting for the quest. There's a bunch of object dialogue. I already played a server where some stuff was released before the quest and I loved it.

...but from what I hear, the quest is already done... so I don't know what's taking so long

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile

...but from what I hear, the quest is already done... so I don't know what's taking so long
-cough- ryan

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile

-cough- ryan

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile

-cough- ryan

Hopefully we get some sort of update in time

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile

Lol, I highly doubt it. Unless they're talking about what I did which was just dialogues.