Author Topic: staying active on forums  (Read 2030 times)

Tiellanor

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Just a normal kid
    • View Profile
staying active on forums
« on: January 13, 2015, 09:16:42 pm »
so I introduced myself coming back yesturday in a post that some of you may have seen. if not the topic kind of explains it, under the introduction thread. so If any of you have read it you know that I don't have a device to actually play rune rebels right now, even though I would love to, I miss it. but I will be staying active on forums. I am voting on all sites possible for this server every day, and checking forums everyday, and try and post everyday, keep the forums interesting. so I was going to give out voting rewards to people, but there is none yet, but I did think of the community, seeing that  I would have been able to use the rewards :D message me if you would like to know anything about me and I will message you back as soon as I get to. looking forward to talking to some of you guys                                                                                     
                                                                          sincerely, tiellanore and popeye997 (Josh Bacon)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
Re: staying active on forums
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 09:29:00 pm »
Your name looks familiar, when did you play RR before? I have been around for 2 years now

Tiellanor

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Just a normal kid
    • View Profile
Re: staying active on forums
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 09:36:28 pm »
I have played since early 2013 sir, and I remember playing with you in-game, we used to talk, that is probably why my name looks familiar to you :D