Miscellaneous Boards > Other Games

Oldschool Runescape!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Stuart:
Well, I just lost faith in the server. Might as well play OSRS everyone. This isn't OS BTW, this is shit piled on top of OSRS. They ruined it within 2 months of originally releasing it.

Slangin:

--- Quote from: RiiPiiN on November 01, 2014, 02:30:42 am ---this is shit piled on top of OSRS

--- End quote ---

Grab a shovel and start diggin'!

James:

--- Quote from: RiiPiiN on November 01, 2014, 02:30:42 am ---Well, I just lost faith in the server. Might as well play OSRS everyone. This isn't OS BTW, this is shit piled on top of OSRS. They ruined it within 2 months of originally releasing it.

--- End quote ---

I really enjoy it. The stuff that they added is stuff that should have been there from the get go. It's still very challenging and definitely gives me the nostalgic feelz.

James:

--- Quote from: Slangin on November 01, 2014, 09:57:23 am ---
--- Quote from: RiiPiiN on November 01, 2014, 02:30:42 am ---this is shit piled on top of OSRS

--- End quote ---

Grab a shovel and start diggin'!

--- End quote ---

BUBBLEZ

Austin:

--- Quote from: RiiPiiN on November 01, 2014, 02:30:42 am ---Well, I just lost faith in the server. Might as well play OSRS everyone. This isn't OS BTW, this is shit piled on top of OSRS. They ruined it within 2 months of originally releasing it.

--- End quote ---
Yeah honestly, the stuff they added in isn't really game changing. I like the stuff they added in, it gives more to do in the game without completely fucking it up like they usually do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version