Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3917 times)

BlackShady

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Hello!
« on: October 14, 2014, 09:56:00 pm »
Hey. I guess you can say I'm new to the community and server, though I played the original RuneRebels (I'm not sure if it's the same one) approximately a year back, though it closed for some reason. I joined when the server had about 15-20 players and party hats were being dropped! They were only about 17,000 back then, lol. Then 2006scape closed and all of the players joined RuneRebels. I usually go by the name "UnkindMuse" but it seems someone's stolen it ;)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 08:27:02 am »
Hey welcome to RuneRebels. I know for sure that party hats have not been distributed yet here on runerebels. You may be thinking of ProjectRS06 I believe they had party hats dropped for Christmas then had a large influx of player after 2006scape was shutdown.

BlackShady

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 12:39:01 pm »
Hey welcome to RuneRebels. I know for sure that party hats have not been distributed yet here on runerebels. You may be thinking of ProjectRS06 I believe they had party hats dropped for Christmas then had a large influx of player after 2006scape was shutdown.

That must've been it then!  :D

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 02:27:17 pm »

That must've been it then!  :D

yea that was definitely it.. good to have you here man, if you need anything holler at me.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 06:06:29 pm »
Welcome to the community! I hope that you enjoy the game! 8)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 02:31:32 pm »
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 11:44:17 pm »
Yeah welcome mate, you also came from ProjectRS06. When it shut down, a lot of people migrating here for approximately two weeks, that's why all the YouTube videos of RuneRebels are like 2 years old :3