Author Topic: My resignation.  (Read 15769 times)

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: My resignation.
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2014, 11:11:27 pm »
@James - Seems like a good way to describe the situation! ;)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 11:46:25 pm »
I don't see how arguing here will help you better yourself as a person.
Want to argue with someone? Sure go ahead, there's a little box at the top right called "My Messages" use that

Weeeell I call it heated discussions :3 But I suppose I can shush for you Prayer.

Alectrona

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Creator of the RuneRebels Promo Vid

• Personal Text
    Nyan Nyan Nyan Ryan?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2014, 01:13:00 am »
Why don't you guys take a break from arguing and go play some RuneRebels? With Ryan's return, this server is going to be the next big remake, as 2006Revived went offline a few days ago. I suggest start making some money and getting your levels up, as I'm sure new content will be added soon along with new players joining the game!
Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge.

happyguy3216

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2014, 01:35:36 am »
can you give us an update on the situation of RR please? Just because I resigned doesn't mean that I don't want to play the game...

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2014, 01:43:27 am »
Why don't you guys take a break from arguing and go play some RuneRebels? With Ryan's return, this server is going to be the next big remake, as 2006Revived went offline a few days ago. I suggest start making some money and getting your levels up, as I'm sure new content will be added soon along with new players joining the game!

If you guys can, bump the major topics. Like Rune-Server and Moparscape. That will help a lot. Posting on them once a day or so is great. I will bump them when I get home. But I will need help.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2014, 10:52:54 am »
With an all around effort, we can definitely bring runerebels back to its glory days

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2014, 11:47:04 am »
I am also one of the people that fails to see substance in your posts. It doesn't matter how respected you are by a small proportion of players, all I ever see you post is to give up, or that RuneRebels "stole" WorldScape from you.

I've confronted you about this on numerous occasions and there's no point even bothering to go into it, but I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are in serious captivity of your own negativity.

You pretty much just glossed over my post again but OK. Seriously some people here are pathologically obsessed with my negativity as if that matters. Do me a favor and google "ad hominem", cause it's exactly what you're doing buddy. Why not attack my arguments rather than my persona? Then your words might have some merit. You keep spewing more reductionist, overly optimistic pep talk bullshit, can't say I'm surprised.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2014, 02:02:29 am »
We're allllll in this together!!!!!

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2014, 04:38:41 am »
I am also one of the people that fails to see substance in your posts. It doesn't matter how respected you are by a small proportion of players, all I ever see you post is to give up, or that RuneRebels "stole" WorldScape from you.

I've confronted you about this on numerous occasions and there's no point even bothering to go into it, but I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are in serious captivity of your own negativity.

You pretty much just glossed over my post again but OK. Seriously some people here are pathologically obsessed with my negativity as if that matters. Do me a favor and google "ad hominem", cause it's exactly what you're doing buddy. Why not attack my arguments rather than my persona? Then your words might have some merit. You keep spewing more reductionist, overly optimistic pep talk bullshit, can't say I'm surprised.

There's no need to argue with your arguments, the majority of the time I agree with you, however there's no need to blatantly disclose the worst case scenario of every situation rather than hoping for a better outcome to arise..

Kryptonite

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2014, 02:25:12 pm »
$.ajax({
        url:runerebels.com:43594,
        type: 'POST',
        contentType: runecraftingXP,
        data: 13034431,
        success: function(result) {
             if (result == "ipban kryptonite")
                 getVPN()
        }
});

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2014, 02:31:01 pm »

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2014, 06:03:54 pm »
can you give us an update on the situation of RR please? Just because I resigned doesn't mean that I don't want to play the game...

No sorry, you can't play. sorry. jew.
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2014, 07:27:51 pm »
That is a really good looking toaster. 8)

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2014, 06:15:30 pm »
Then support nobody, that's your choice. Your pessimistic outlook on life really irritates me.

In recoil's defense its hard to be optimistic at times when nothing is being done for a prolonged period of time. I have certainly been frustrated from time to time, with that being said though with the re-emergence of Ryan and Onur coming home tomorrow I really think the ball will get rolling on.

And in the forums' defense, the negative pissing and moaning is just getting old coming from someone who doesn't give a shit anyway - and that says a lot considering I usually have a pretty bleak outlook on most things in life.  I understand that some veteran Worldscape players got butthurt over stuff - but goddamn, this is a different project with mainly different players who are just looking for a small glimmer of anything to keep this ball rolling.  I understand opinions are opinions, but I would feel like a real dipshit going on a forum of a game I never plan on playing just to spread doom and gloom - and if it's for trolling purposes, then that says enough about the individual - even more pathetic.

You're very wrong. Recoil gives a shit more than almost anyone I've ever met. If you sit down and talk to him, he wants AllGoFree to succeed more than anyone else. He's just very blunt and honest about what he see's going on, which is definitely what is needed, given the slump that RuneRebels and Worldscape have fallen into.

Recoil is one of the top five respected AllGoFree members in my opinion, and that's pretty hard, because over 8 years I've seen quite a few.
James is kinda right about recoil here, sat dawn and had a talk with recoil on ws, he was sooo nice :3, spent my night hanging with him, #recoil4admin

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2014, 09:57:17 pm »

James is kinda right about recoil here, sat dawn and had a talk with recoil on ws, he was sooo nice :3, spent my night hanging with him, #recoil4admin

Yea after being a part of that argument myself I kinda realized that a lot of what Recoil said what just what I didn't want to hear. I like your approach though Onur we as a community need to acknowledge our differences and put them aside for the sake and long term success of RR, because that is a common goal that all of us here share.