Miscellaneous Boards > Off Topic

Where the bloody hell is Garnu?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brothership:
I didnt understand a thing that you wrote so i guess that means youre back to normal again :D

Gornu:
I may actually still be abnormal.  Much less that a normal person is quite the oxymoron, nobody is normal, everyone is unique.

On the topic of medication, though, one of the reasons I stopped taking my medication was that of encouragement to find a med that doesn't interfere with my personal magic training, as advised by a long time friend in the magic arts.  So I did manage to a med that doesn't affect my magic.  But right before I engaged being suitable for more hospital treatment, apparently my tenancy was terminal and the management at the residence I was ousted wanted me gone anyways even while I was hospitalized.  The rental management posted a termination of lease the day after I had been admitted on July 16th, so I was screwed out of a home anyways.

Wirt:

--- Quote from: Garnu on November 16, 2014, 08:13:12 am ---I may actually still be abnormal.  Much less that a normal person is quite the oxymoron, nobody is normal, everyone is unique.

On the topic of medication, though, one of the reasons I stopped taking my medication was that of encouragement to find a med that doesn't interfere with my personal magic training, as advised by a long time friend in the magic arts.  So I did manage to a med that doesn't affect my magic.  But right before I engaged being suitable for more hospital treatment, apparently my tenancy was terminal and the management at the residence I was ousted wanted me gone anyways even while I was hospitalized.  The rental management posted a termination of lease the day after I had been admitted on July 16th, so I was screwed out of a home anyways.

--- End quote ---
been there man, I'm currently staying at my girlfriends till I find my own place

Gornu:
Sympathies, Wirt.  I'd hope you find a place in the near future.

realitycheck:
Unfortunate that the management doesn't see the plethora of possibilities having a resident mage.  Vengence will be yours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version