Author Topic: Play with me  (Read 17254 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Play with me
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2014, 11:07:50 pm »
I just had a game where I was the Witch and I made a vigilante kill another vigilante. I got an achievement for it too XD. Then I instantly found a mafia member as my pet but he quit cause he couldn't handle me. Then I found another mafia member to do my dirty work.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 03:07:11 pm »
I just had a game where I was the Witch and I made a vigilante kill another vigilante. I got an achievement for it too XD. Then I instantly found a mafia member as my pet but he quit cause he couldn't handle me. Then I found another mafia member to do my dirty work.

Neat. I haven't played much on Custom. Is it really that much better?

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 05:11:31 pm »

Neat. I haven't played much on Custom. Is it really that much better?

Yeah I really like playing custom but I only play ones where it's random town and random mafia. Like Random Town Investigate/Killing/Support/Protective and Random Mafia deception/support + Godfather. Along with an Sk, Witch/Arsonist, etc. I don't like playing custom games with known roles, especially with a Spy, otherwise I'd just go back to classic.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2014, 06:10:12 pm »
Played the game a few times, its a awesome concept tbh :3 they should work on making it look sexier tho

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2014, 06:40:43 pm »
Played the game a few times, its a awesome concept tbh :3 they should work on making it look sexier tho

omar u so silley

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2014, 08:34:17 pm »
when I play with the name omar people don't like me very much

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 06:48:48 pm »
I must say, Custom is the worst thing ever. Retarded hosts who pick shitty roles, retarded extra roles like Amnesiac, and the retarded towns people are so terrified of these extra roles at-large, they random lynch every 5 seconds. Fuck Custom.

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 07:00:27 pm »
I must say, Custom is the worst thing ever. Retarded hosts who pick shitty roles, retarded extra roles like Amnesiac, and the retarded towns people are so terrified of these extra roles at-large, they random lynch every 5 seconds. Fuck Custom.

LOL. I leave when I don't like the role list or hope I become the host.
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2014, 07:19:45 pm »

LOL. I leave when I don't like the role list or hope I become the host.

It adds too much confusion and opinion among players. People disagree over which roles to pick, if you disagree with them you become an outcast. When it comes to the actual game, there are too many ways to kill people without knowing if there are enough defensive resources which leads to paranoia among the town and causes constant random lynching.

For example:
- Player A claims to be a Sheriff or Investigator.
- Role list includes Sheriff, Investigator, as well as 2 random Town Investigative roles
- Nobody knows whether Player A is telling the truth, or one of the 50 POSSIBLE KILLERS
- Either Player A is lying and the town believes him, which causes an innocent person to get lynched. Or Player A is telling the truth and the town doesn't believe him, which causes him to be lynched.

Example 2:
- Players A, B, C, and D are all Doctors.
- 4 Players gradually claim to be Doctors.
- The more Doctors revealed, the less likely the town is to believe there would be yet ANOTHER Doctor among them
- 4 Doctors end up being lynched, leaving a Serial Killer, Arsonist, Witch, GF, and two other Mafia Members (4 Doctors + 6 killers = 5/15 potential innocent towns members). Which  leads to 6 killers playing against 5 Towns people (a complete slaughter)

The game is a complete free for all in this state. I'll keep my Classic Mode
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:24:33 pm by buttplug »

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2014, 07:28:34 pm »
We can agree to disagree. I like the random factor. I didn't when I first started playing but now I do. Especially as the SK and jester. SK has a very low chance of winning in classic whereas in custom, there's the guessing game. The Town ends up helping me win.

But yeah, everyone in the lobby complains so I try to make everyone happy with random specific towns like town killing, random specific mafia, etc then the last 3 or so roles I let the people in the lobby pick. They usually say something like the Arsonist, amnesiac, and witch.
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2014, 07:40:29 pm »
We can agree to disagree. I like the random factor. I didn't when I first started playing but now I do. Especially as the SK and jester. SK has a very low chance of winning in classic whereas in custom, there's the guessing game. The Town ends up helping me win.

But yeah, everyone in the lobby complains so I try to make everyone happy with random specific towns like town killing, random specific mafia, etc then the last 3 or so roles I let the people in the lobby pick. They usually say something like the Arsonist, amnesiac, and witch.

I would love it if there were a way to make it more consistent. Right now, if I'm lucky enough to make it to a lobby without someone picking 15 Jesters, and make it past night 1 with over 1/3 of the players being killers, it would be great.

Awesome concept, poor execution

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2014, 09:09:55 pm »

I would love it if there were a way to make it more consistent. Right now, if I'm lucky enough to make it to a lobby without someone picking 15 Jesters, and make it past night 1 with over 1/3 of the players being killers, it would be great.

Awesome concept, poor execution

Yeah I just leave if something like that happens or try to do /repick. Mind me posting on n0va >.>. I have that one logged in on my phone.

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2014, 09:53:54 pm »
They cannot handle me.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2014, 04:03:15 pm »
Game. I was an arsonist, same with Heim.