Author Topic: The 2014 Easter Event  (Read 10672 times)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Re: The 2014 Easter Event
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 04:36:15 pm »
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 07:50:13 pm »

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Janloom

• Rebel Leader

• Huh? What?

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 01:36:40 pm »
I sat the event out, I was online when we got the update, but decided sticking around for hours trying to out-click a person who decided to camp a spawn spot wasn't my idea of a good time, lol.

I'd really suggest making all holiday items untradable, and retrievable from Diango, I think we've proven as a community that we'll just otherwise try to horde these items and sell them later for ridiculously inflated and nostalgic profit margins to people coming into the server hoping to reasonably work up to owning a vanity item.

I appreciate you guys trying to put an event out for us, I just think we should collectively re-examine methods that might be healthier for the community.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:39:10 pm by Janloom »

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 01:59:37 pm »
I sat the event out, I was online when we got the update, but decided sticking around for hours trying to out-click to person who decided to camp a spawn spot wasn't my idea of a good time, lol.

I'd really suggest making all holiday items untradable, and retrievable from Diango, I think we've proven as a community that we'll just otherwise try to horde these items and sell them later for ridiculously inflated and nostalgic profit margins to people coming into the server hoping to reasonably work up to owning a vanity item.

I appreciate you guys trying to put an event out for us, I just think we should collectively re-examine methods that might be healthier for the community.

I agree with this