Author Topic: Order & Chaos: Online  (Read 2527 times)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Order & Chaos: Online
« on: April 18, 2014, 09:44:29 pm »
I'm not sure how many of you actively play MMO's on iOS and Android, but I came across this game a few days ago and it's just amazing.

Granted, it's basically one of those games that tries to clone WoW but I must admit, this game does it well. I tried playing some MMORPG's like Arcane Legends and Avabel, even Ragnarok, but thought I'd try this one because of the good reviews..

I don't usually pay for games on my tablet, I either download free ones or pirate the APK files, but I decided I would for once and it paid off, it's only £0.69 as well so not bad at all, and I've been hooked for the past few days.

You start off the game with the generic character customisation and class selection, like most RPG's, and get thrown into a pretty expansive world. Tons of quests are there to complete and the level cap is currently at 70, loads of mounts, quests, dungeons, enemies and gear to equipt, so much that it is probably on par to most PC MMO's.

Admittedly there are micro transactions in the game for "Platinum" coins which allow you to basically buy things without farming gold, but it doesn't take away from the quality of the world that these people have created.

For someone who doesn't play (and does not intend to play) World of Warcraft and Elder Scrolls Online and other games along those lines, this one is real fun and immersive.

So yeah if you've got a dollar, pound, or euro to spare I reccomend you check it out, they've also got a MOBA type game with a similar name (Order & Chaos: "Insert Name Here*), and also a card based game similar to Magic: The Gathering.

Posting this on my tablet right now so I can't take full advantage of forum tags and what not, so here is a direct link to the a good review I watched that influenced me to purchase the game.

I'm off the play some more haha.

Cheers,
Dave.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:00:17 pm by ZzReVeNg3zZ »

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Order & Chaos: Online
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 04:29:59 pm »
The gameplay actually looks really nice; I only have an iPhone though and not a tablet, and I'm assuming the experience would be better with a larger screen. ;)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: Order & Chaos: Online
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 05:55:36 pm »
The gameplay actually looks really nice; I only have an iPhone though and not a tablet, and I'm assuming the experience would be better with a larger screen. ;)

I suppose so, but remember the bulkier the device, the more heavy and frustrating it can get to play for long time frames.