Author Topic: Is RuneRebels shutting down? Where are the staff?  (Read 3236 times)

liked

• Bug Reporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Is RuneRebels shutting down? Where are the staff?
« on: April 05, 2014, 08:08:38 pm »
Since I came back, multiple people have talked about it, and everyone just seems glum, saying the staff don't do anything.

Fine, just don't bring back highscores or update quests, but can you just stay sure that RuneRebels stays supported?

And can staff just talk to us? They used to be everywhere, on the forums, in game, telling us about the awesome features they had ready to be coded, how dedicated they where, new things on the forum, etc...

What do you do now? Are you being secretive for v3 or something? It looks pathetic :(

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: Is RuneRebels shutting down? Where are the staff?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:09:54 pm »
They go secretive sometimes.
I'm back baby ;)

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 10:17:24 pm »
The game isn't shutting down and we will keep you updated on what is going on; we are still figuring out the specifics! :)

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 10:35:06 pm »
Since I came back, multiple people have talked about it, and everyone just seems glum, saying the staff don't do anything.

Fine, just don't bring back highscores or update quests, but can you just stay sure that RuneRebels stays supported?

And can staff just talk to us? They used to be everywhere, on the forums, in game, telling us about the awesome features they had ready to be coded, how dedicated they where, new things on the forum, etc...

What do you do now? Are you being secretive for v3 or something? It looks pathetic :(

Semesters winding down, summer starting up, etc.

Over the summer I (hopefully) expect there to be more consistent updates.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 01:54:17 pm »
As for what Garnu does, I get in game when I get around to it.  No salary means I get around to doing things when it suits, and I have other games, friends, projects, and chores to do.  Such as this weekend, friends invited me to airsoft shooting and I was there in full camouflage ready and willing.  Now that I'm back I will get the rest of my bug list finished, most of the graphics bug list is finished anyways and after my computer's reinstall I need to infiltrate OSRS again and grab any NPC and item I can find and make that list for Relleka.

And for consolation, my computer never gets turned off unless I'm away like this last weekend and I adamantly check the Tech Support section for any and all players requesting assistance with the right evidence.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 06:47:07 pm »
As for what Garnu does, I get in game when I get around to it.  No salary means I get around to doing things when it suits, and I have other games, friends, projects, and chores to do.  Such as this weekend, friends invited me to airsoft shooting and I was there in full camouflage ready and willing.  Now that I'm back I will get the rest of my bug list finished, most of the graphics bug list is finished anyways and after my computer's reinstall I need to infiltrate OSRS again and grab any NPC and item I can find and make that list for Relleka.

And for consolation, my computer never gets turned off unless I'm away like this last weekend and I adamantly check the Tech Support section for any and all players requesting assistance with the right evidence.

HOW DARE DEVS AND MODS HAVE PERSONAL LIVES.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 11:05:37 pm »
HOW DARE DEVS AND MODS HAVE PERSONAL LIVES.
I know right! Although I really wish school didn't take up so much time...

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 03:25:09 am »
I play 24/7. OP's argument is invalid.

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 09:54:08 am »
At the moment kendall is offline, his argument is invalid! 08-04-2014 15:53 Tuesday
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 03:40:46 pm »
When Kendall goes offline I fear that the server is down. ;D