Author Topic: First And Only Black Friend @ RuneRebels  (Read 4282 times)

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
First And Only Black Friend @ RuneRebels
« on: April 01, 2014, 12:24:32 pm »

=D

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Re: First And Only Black Friend @ RuneRebels
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 01:07:31 pm »
Level 90 crafting and 87 magic, STAT!

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 03:30:56 am »
Has the Tokkul glitch been fixed? 0.o I don't get how this is possible yet.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 04:29:58 pm »

It's been fixed, but many people abused it.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 04:48:04 pm »

I believe he bought it off "Papas" but don't worry. I won't make anyone a fury unless they get the tokkul legit (y)

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 05:19:47 pm »

I believe he bought it off "Papas" but don't worry. I won't make anyone a fury unless they get the tokkul legit (y)
How isn't this legit, could you explain that, and since when can you make ammy of fury @ level 87 crafting? :3

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 05:22:20 pm »

How isn't this legit, could you explain that, and since when can you make ammy of fury @ level 87 crafting? :3

I have enough materials to get 90. I haven't used a single gem and d hide for training. It wasn't legit because The Tzhaar Hurs aren't supposed to drop 400-1.2k tokkul. Whoever did the drops didn't know what they were doing. James is the main person that does drops and he wasn't the one who did it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:25:31 pm by N0vapur3 »

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 12:07:10 pm »

I have enough materials to get 90. I haven't used a single gem and d hide for training. It wasn't legit because The Tzhaar Hurs aren't supposed to drop 400-1.2k tokkul. Whoever did the drops didn't know what they were doing. James is the main person that does drops and he wasn't the one who did it.
When I checked the 2007 wiki, that's what they dropped and I assumed it was fine, my theory was, those tzhaar hur's get protected by tzhaar ket and some other tzhaar, so you're fighting 3v1, risk4rewards, they're supposed to call for help when they get attacked, since they aren't fighters.

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 12:23:47 pm »
 Jagex recently changed the drops of the tzhaar npcs to their already turning bad 2007 server.
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 12:25:18 pm »
Jagex recently changed the drops of the tzhaar npcs to their already turning bad 2007 server.
Just used that as a reference, but I think that's because they raised the price of an onyx to 2.7m but Idk if that was in 2007 though