Author Topic: Interested in joining the RuneRebels development team?  (Read 2308 times)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Interested in joining the RuneRebels development team?
« on: March 26, 2014, 07:04:41 pm »
Hello everyone!

We're looking to do a little bit of expanding, and we are seeking one person for each of the following positions:

1. Graphics Designer - Responsible for doing any type of graphical work, which could include but it is not limited to: Client backgrounds, advertisement posts (in correlation with owners, community manager, and head of advertisement), etc.

Requirements:
Knowledge of Photoshop, GIMP, or other types of image manipulation software.
Knowledge of general RSPS practices and lore.
Good communication skills.
Past experience is a MUST.
May be required to learn PHPMyadmin database work.

2. Head of Advertisement - Responsible for maintaining current advertisement posts and coming up with creative ideas to bring in a bigger playerbase. This staff member will also coordinate with the graphics designer and the owners in regards to maintaining an awesome advertisement post base.

Requirements:
Good communication skills.
Past experience is a MUST.
Knowledge of general RSPS practice and more.
Must be willing to devote an extreme amount of time to advertising, which will be monitored.
May be required to learn PHPMyadmin database work.

If you're interested in any of these positions, please PM me (James) with your reasoning for wanting to join the staff team and previous experience. If you do not have previous experience with either Graphics design or advertisement, please don't bother applying as for now we are only looking for experienced members in the field.

If you are selected, you will gain the following:

Administrative ranking on the forums (including access to future updates boards and administrative only boards)
Administrative ranking in-game
Access to the developer-only Skype call

*****PLEASE NOTE*****
Developers of RuneRebels DO NOT get paid. We are all, up to an owner level, completely volunteer. All proceeds from the server directly go back into funding server upkeep.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:29:47 pm by James »
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Re: Interested in joining the RuneRebels development team?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 12:44:05 pm »
The position of Head of Advertisement has been fulfilled.

Thanks for the huge influx of applications. We are still reviewing applications for Graphics Designer, please feel free to PM me if you are interested!
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol