Author Topic: Lots of people wont join because there's no dragon weapons  (Read 2131 times)

Satan

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Selling Souls 1 M ea
    • View Profile
Lots of people wont join because there's no dragon weapons
« on: February 25, 2014, 11:28:51 am »
I hear loads of people talking about runerebels that they are not motivated to join because there is no dragon weapons and barrows.

Why wont we just add the weapons to zanaris and just let lost city come later?

Justin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Lots of people wont join because there's no dragon weapons
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 01:55:00 pm »
Dragon Spear

Galleta

• Community Member
  • Rebel Commander

• El español

• Personal Text
    Galletitas con leche, yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 02:00:00 pm »
There are tons of quests already done, but Ryan doesn't have time to finish them (That's what everybody says). And they cannot add D weapons without Lost City, they want to make a perfect remake and they are doing it.

P.D: D Spear is added

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 03:13:53 pm »
There are tons of quests already done, but Ryan doesn't have time to finish them (That's what everybody says). And they cannot add D weapons without Lost City, they want to make a perfect remake and they are doing it.

P.D: D Spear is added

^^^^, I would not have gotten full developer if there weren't a lot of quests near ready but with things I cannot do on my own.

If we release Dragon weapons prematurely, that won't solve the problem of a lack of quests. The stuff needed to be done for Lost City are also problems with other quests. Think of some other quests that requires the player interacting with an object that spawns an NPC (upon other things). A bunch of them.

He might have some time after this week, same with me since I'm going to have a week off next week.
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself