General > General

Veteran Member Group Application

(1/6) > >>

James:
There are currently: 15/15 Veteran slots available

The application for veteran status is below:

(click to show/hide)Username:
Registration Date:
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info):
Notable things you have done for the community:
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran:

Keep in mind that posts that do not have an application in them are considered SPAM and will be removed, and action may be taken upon your account.

Also, any rants about the veteran status can be sent to my or Austin's PM, not posted on the forums. Once your application is received, the staff team consisting of global moderators + will review your application and you will receive a PM regarding your application.

Thank you!

GoSuGhount:
Username: GoSuGhount
Registration Date: January 06, 2013, 10:13:28 am
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 8 days, 1 hours and 21 minutes. (I'm pretty sure this is only time online the forums).
Notable things you have done for the community: Donated my entire net worth, supplied addy axes to the masses, came out of retirement.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I don't, I just like filling out forms. There's at least 15 people who deserve it more than me.

Stuart:
Username: RiiPiiN

Registration Date: January 26, 2013, 04:46:18 am

Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 11 days, 11 hours and 55 minutes.

Notable things you have done for the community: Well, I made the first promo for the community around a year ago. I took a couple months break for school and life. I came back just to be more active primarily on forums, but ingame a tad more too. I recently made a new promo too that will hopefully nab us more players. :D

Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Well, I have achieved several notable levels in game, I am super active on the forums especially when I am around. I am currently in the process of updating the last promo I made to a new, and better one. The new one will be better than the old one and better than the current one (which is extremely boring no offense). A while ago when the Community member rank was still around, I had that too. But the rank was removed so I lost it. :(

So yea, I came back, saw this and said "Why Not?"

Prayer:
Username: Prayer
Registration Date: January 18, 2013(Prayer), June 22, 2012,(Dawn, first account)
Total Time Spent online : 15 days, 12 hours and 14 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: Helped out beginners and almost everyone for over a year. I craft people things, share things, and give out stuff to people who need.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Well I probably have played the longest compared to any active person, no one is close to my combat level, and I have 4 99's (most set of 99's I think).

http://www.runerebels.com/smf/index.php?action=stats
ctrl f prayer

Charles:
Username: Charles
Registration Date: January 02, 2013, 04:32:26 pm
Notable things you have done for the community: Ex-Player moderator, Friendly, Helpful and i am fluffy & cuddly.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Active long term player.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version