Galletas!
20 (27.8%)
JTs!
10 (13.9%)
Prayers!
9 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: February 20, 2014, 01:06:21 am

Author Topic: Vote for the new badges!  (Read 12475 times)

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for the new badges!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 07:08:52 pm »
I'd like to note that there has been a significant amount of voting fraud- some slightly crafty by making a new account on a phone and using it to vote, and some less crafty by just logging into alts and voting.

Please do not do this as it is very unfair to everyone. It is especially unfair to the admins, as we will be removing votes from the final counter who have accounts that have no skills in game, have not been in game in a while, or are alts of an account(we have like, 10 ways to check this).

I won't name anyone, but cut the shit people, this is as bad as stealing someone's account or duping, because it takes just as much time to trace this shit back as it does to trace hacks and duping.

Nuff said, and quite pathetic.

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 07:31:49 pm »
lol, i don't know why i double posted before but Galleta messaged me and i replied him: "sorry mate, I already voted for JT", but it seems my message posted on this thread, wtf?

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 07:32:59 pm »
I don't see how Galleta got a fair shake seeing as the least persuasive of his badges is being used here.

I demand a recount

EDIT: Also the vote counter is blatantly misleading as there are no apostrophes in the names (I.E. "Prayers" as opposed to "Prayer's")

Definitely some shady stuff going on

Excuse me, I'm losing 31 - 19 against Sento. He went from 15 to 30 in like.. 3 hours (5-8 am here)

Dem alts  ;) (and not saying the alts are Sento's - just that I'm pretty sure there aren't 60+ unique users playing RR during the past week, and we know those who have 3-6 alts running around)

Wow really? I thought people would be a little more classy. Luckily for them I don't have the time or patience to log to my other accs and vote for Galleta

"I thought people would be a little more classy"; Said the user named buttplug.

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 07:49:13 pm »
mods please post the names of the people using alts to vote. I have yet to vote because I can't really decide on any of them and would be fine with all of them.. but because of what someone just recently said about people who have alts I don't want anyone thinking I took part in this. At least confirm that I didn't do it? lol I like to keep a clean slate to my name and personally feel like all you have is your word and this is a dishonest thing to do. I wouldn't participate in this type of activity. So I hope none of the most recent comments were geared towards me.  :-\

Galleta

• Community Member
  • Rebel Commander

• El español

• Personal Text
    Galletitas con leche, yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2014, 07:55:04 pm »
mods please post the names of the people using alts to vote. I have yet to vote because I can't really decide on any of them and would be fine with all of them.. but because of what someone just recently said about people who have alts I don't want anyone thinking I took part in this. At least confirm that I didn't do it? lol I like to keep a clean slate to my name and personally feel like all you have is your word and this is a dishonest thing to do. I wouldn't participate in this type of activity. So I hope none of the most recent comments were geared towards me.  :-\

It doesn't affect your vote. If you vote for X person and that person is using alts or something, you vote will count and you will no take part in any bad activity.

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2014, 07:57:08 pm »
Well, I voted once on this account which is my main but then logged in with my range pure and voted, I admit, it wasn't very fair, if you want to, just undo one vote from my IP adress.
I did it before I thought twice, lul.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2014, 08:20:00 pm »
I don't see how Galleta got a fair shake seeing as the least persuasive of his badges is being used here.

I demand a recount

EDIT: Also the vote counter is blatantly misleading as there are no apostrophes in the names (I.E. "Prayers" as opposed to "Prayer's")

Excuse me, I'm losing 31 - 19 against Sento. He went from 15 to 30 in like.. 3 hours (5-8 am here)

Dem alts  ;) (and not saying the alts are Sento's - just that I'm pretty sure there aren't 60+ unique users playing RR during the past week, and we know those who have 3-6 alts running around)

Wow really? I thought people would be a little more classy. Luckily for them I don't have the time or patience to log to my other accs and vote for Galleta

fug u m8 i keep it sparkly clean
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:22:37 pm by buttplug »

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2014, 08:20:30 pm »

If you know you didn't vote more than once, you have nothing to worry about. We checked most of the people that voted. Most by phone. We're not going to give out the names.

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2014, 08:21:46 pm »
we have id's on accounts that allow us to know who is an alt of who. Don't worry you won't be prosecuted but the ones that are indeed abusing this will....

Pinkamena

• Rebel Leader

• JT's Future Wife!

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2014, 09:28:15 pm »
I personally think JT's are the best. They just need to be properly aligned and the font needs fixing and they would be great.  ;)
CHECK OUT MAH AWESOME DOOM MOD! - Hard Doom

Just Playing

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    I would get a life, but that is an exp waste.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2014, 09:38:22 pm »
I really like mine, i hope mine gets chosen
Don't keep calm. Slap that bitch hard.

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2014, 09:56:53 pm »
I'd like to note that there has been a significant amount of voting fraud- some slightly crafty by making a new account on a phone and using it to vote, and some less crafty by just logging into alts and voting.

Please do not do this as it is very unfair to everyone. It is especially unfair to the admins, as we will be removing votes from the final counter who have accounts that have no skills in game, have not been in game in a while, or are alts of an account(we have like, 10 ways to check this).

I won't name anyone, but cut the shit people, this is as bad as stealing someone's account or duping, because it takes just as much time to trace this shit back as it does to trace hacks and duping.

Well this gives me Deja Vu.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2014, 09:57:09 pm »

I demand a recount

Luv you too babe. <3

OT: How in the hell have over 70 people voted on this? I haven't even seen 50 different people login in the last week. Cheshire smells a rig.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:59:09 pm by Cheshire Cat »

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2014, 10:14:16 pm »
Why is there even a voting for this? Let the owners-devs choose whichever look best. People can just tell others to vote for them, so there's really no point of the vote count

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2014, 10:18:55 pm »

I demand a recount

Luv you too babe. <3

OT: How in the hell have over 70 people voted on this? I haven't even seen 50 different people login in the last week. Cheshire smells a rig.

Do u want 2 see my collection