Author Topic: I think this is real.  (Read 2906 times)

GoSuGhount

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
I think this is real.
« on: January 31, 2014, 10:14:26 pm »
You may or may not know me, but contrary to what my other post said I think I'm going to play again (I'll see what Ghount of next week thinks about it).
I'm pretty much only making this post because I want to know who still plays from Jan/Feb of 2013 because my friends list is all red besides maybe two people who I don't really know that well.

So if you know me other than "hey I saw his name on highscores" you should post how you know me because I probably forgot.
Otherwise I'm probably going to be playing with private chat on friends and don't be offended if I don't respond on public chat because I'm usually doing a lot of other things while I'm playing.

For those who are not familiar with who I am:
I was the original mining/smithing player on the server until I decided I should diversify my stats and a fellow named darkthorne (who I miss) passed me.
I then figured I might as well get a 99 so I chose the easiest (fletching). As I was about to start alching my infinity mage longs I quit the game and gave everything away and I now have forgotten who that person was, but they probably became the richest player because of it.

About me personally:
22 year old college student, graduating in May (super senior too strong).
DayKnight, TranceFamily, any edm really, Diplo > all, SC2 fan, sone.

Now the only question is what should I change my avatar to? I can't have the same one from a year ago.

Feel free to ask me anything and if you want to talk in game just let me know and I will add you to my friends, I just don't want random people messaging me.

Damn I wall of texted this post pretty hard.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 10:22:02 pm by GoSuGhount »

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: I think this is real.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 12:22:50 am »
There has been quite a few players returning the past few months. Best place to find out about who's still around from Jan/Feb would probably be the News and Announcements threads. Most of the active players post there to voice their support. Some fairly old players came back "Kyle" and "Leigh" from the top of my head but they registered before Jan/Feb.

I also miss Darkthrone :/. I had the opportunity to talk to him quite often until he suddened vanished. He was going for 99 fishing which he did eventually accomplish.

If you ever do decide to work on smithing and mining again, "Edub" has been working hard as he has mined over 28k iron the past few weeks along with having 75 smithing. As for your avatar, no idea. I usually have a tough time myself with choosing them. My last avatar was of the Calvin and Hobbes comic.

Hopefully you do come back. Although there isn't that much to show for yet (Mostly Quests), I've realized how busy guys like JT (Quest Manager) and as a result, I've been doing my best without slaving it up on quests in hopes of making the server one of the first if the not first with most major quests available.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 12:40:56 am »
Welcome back... if it's for real as you say  ;)

Peanutz

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:00:50 pm »
I am active (I'm probably not in your Friends list but whatever.).

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:46:57 pm »
Dunno if you remember me lol X]

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 11:24:14 pm »
I remember seeing you in the mining guild along with Darkthrone from F2p. I can't believe that was over a year ago.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 12:28:42 pm »
Hello GoSuGhount, it's nice to see you again, old friend. :)

GoSuGhount

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 02:44:53 pm »
Hello GoSuGhount, it's nice to see you again, old friend. :)

Wow, how did I forget about you? Glad to see more people stuck around from the beginning.