Author Topic: where is everyone?  (Read 2545 times)

aswerf

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
where is everyone?
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:41:34 pm »
Pretty sure i'm the only one.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 09:46:11 pm »
Nope, I'm here too!

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 09:52:39 pm »
*knock*kncok*

Oh, hey there!

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 10:01:01 pm »
do ::players and you can see who's online, by the way. The reason why we don't have a lot of players is because when we DO get new players, everyone expects a bunch of people to be roaming around everywhere but when there is only 30 people online you don't see everyone. So in order for us to legitimately get more players, we need more of the newer players to stay :) Help us out man! We are slowly growing :P

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 12:35:50 am »
Also when you notice a lot of quests, npcs, and skills don't work it gets disheartening.
I wonder what happened to the project rs 06 code? If they really got issued a cease and desist letter (which to me sounds like a cop-out lol) I'm worried about the future of this and other private servers. :s

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 01:05:15 am »
Also when you notice a lot of quests, npcs, and skills don't work it gets disheartening.
I wonder what happened to the project rs 06 code? If they really got issued a cease and desist letter (which to me sounds like a cop-out lol) I'm worried about the future of this and other private servers. :s

We've been around, with our other RSPS, for over 8 years.

We don't plan on going anywhere. We were around and thriving when PRS06 was around, and still are.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 03:54:36 pm »
umm we've lasted longer than prs06 and have more done than them. Just because they had more players doesn't necessarily mean they had more done O.o

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 09:16:59 pm »
O then I have nothing to worry about. :O And maybe we'll get a better working treasure trails. And maybe another go at the winter event (I missed it. James pls.)

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 10:49:30 pm »
O then I have nothing to worry about. :O And maybe we'll get a better working treasure trails. And maybe another go at the winter event (I missed it. James pls.)

Lol prrs06 was shit I heard some drama to do with Frell and people putting this server down so i decided to see what it was all about and this actually surprised me how much neater it was.