News, Announcements, and Information > News & Announcements

List of Websites for Voting

<< < (3/17) > >>

Galleta:
Lamps looks like a good idea. No economy breaks and is a good reward.

Prayer:
I'd like voting rewards to be forum-based like a color to your name and such

Gamecube:
We need some in-game swag like Banners or Tricorne hats or stuff like that!

Tennessee:
Please don't add anything in game that wasn't there in 06 like "banners" or "hats". I think  a mix of forum perks like color changes for names or a badge saying how many times you've voted if that's possible. Maybe some xp lamps in game and have different tiers of lamps like after 2 times of voting on all sites you get the lowest xp lamp after 4 or 5 times of voting you get to a higher xp lamp and maybe a third tier lamp for 10 times of voting. But you can only "cash in" a lamp one at a time so they could either choose to keep getting the tier 1 lamps and cash in every time after 2 times of voting or save up all 10 times and cash in on the biggest xp lamp. (don't know if I'm explaining that right lol) Gold coins is another way to do it. It may not make tons of people vote but it's still an option for those who want it.

BTW, voted on all. Can't wait to see RR in the number one spot!

Zeliounz:

--- Quote from: Prayer on January 26, 2014, 09:13:15 am ---I'd like voting rewards to be forum-based like a color to your name and such

--- End quote ---
Prayer, the idea is noble, but new players are not like you and me. We NEED the new players to vote, you can't just give them forum colors...it will never work. I like tennessee's idea but I don't really understand it completely. I honestly feel like the only logical choice is XP lamps. I don't see new players voting for forum-based rewards............You guys need to think like a new player. Look, I've dealt with advertising and voting many times before on multiple types of private servers. You have to imagine you're a new player who just joined, who has no connection to the server, what's going to encourage me to vote? Being reminded (Auto-messaging in game.) and a reward that I can actually use. Sadly, forum ranks and name changes and skill locks mean almost nothing to a new player.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version