you heard it here first.

--- End quote ---

Stop twisting my words, please.  :(

--- Quote from: edub on July 11, 2014, 06:58:36 pm ---It was a joke lol

--- End quote ---

Prayer:
We're talking in a my little pony post, what's wrong with us

Gornu:
Well, we could derail this post!  Here, let me start!

I screwed a unicorn, for real!  She turned me in to a flipping horse, so I screwed her back!  We had lots of children afterwards, she came to me so many times after that, and lo and behold I actually unconsciously let her have a lot of children with me, to put 11 unicorns right here in the states! Well, and other parts of the world.  Over lust, probably.....Who knows?

There, derailed.

edub:

--- Quote from: Garnu on July 12, 2014, 02:59:13 am ---Well, we could derail this post!  Here, let me start!

I screwed a unicorn, for real!  She turned me in to a flipping horse, so I screwed her back!  We had lots of children afterwards, she came to me so many times after that, and lo and behold I actually unconsciously let her have a lot of children with me, to put 11 unicorns right here in the states! Well, and other parts of the world.  Over lust, probably.....Who knows?

There, derailed.

--- End quote ---

Poor thing lol

realitycheck:

--- Quote from: Garnu on July 12, 2014, 02:59:13 am ---Well, we could derail this post!  Here, let me start!

There, derailed.

--- End quote ---

That's defiling, not derailing... Much better anyway. Now can we light them all on fire and offer them to Belial?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version