Miscellaneous Boards > Off Topic

My Little Pony: FIM V2

<< < (3/12) > >>

Trent:
gay

Slayer:
MLP is awesome!

Kendall:

--- Quote from: Sento on January 13, 2014, 04:53:39 am ---MLP is awesome!

--- End quote ---
Gay

realitycheck:

--- Quote from: The Vanguard on January 12, 2014, 04:14:57 pm ---Bronies only make MLP threads on non related websites for two reasons, to get attention, or in case they get abuse so they can moan about how hated they are and insult others.

You do not play the game, and there are probably hundreds of MLP websites, go make threads on those.

--- End quote ---

This.

Both reasons 100%, but especially your second reason. 

Gornu:
My suggestion, write a charter and other clan information, play with your clan here, and don't mooch off of a donation driven forum just for the sake of Rune Rebels being here.  We come here to play this private server no matter what else we do here and discuss the game we play and love.  I know clans in Runescape based around such things, but they play Runescape, too.

So, in our focus that we come together to play Rune Rebels, we would not look down on a clan of playing members, no matter the basis of the clan.  We discuss this game and our activities as well as our own pursuits in the forums, not just that which brings us together based on other-than-Rune-Rebels.

Yes, we do have forum-only members, few and far between, but they talk about what this forum likes to hear, the basis the forums are, to the game linked.  The same would apply if you went on a tech forum for networking and all you talk about and press is based around the Three Stooges, you would get banned in the moment the mods realize you aren't there for networking whatsoever.

Once again, if you want to talk all about My Little Pony, start a clan around those ideals and play Rune Rebels, or go back to the fantasy filled fluffy bunny world you came from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version