Author Topic: A few minor adjustments I'd love to see fixed  (Read 1699 times)

Its Brutus

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
A few minor adjustments I'd love to see fixed
« on: January 03, 2014, 06:20:35 pm »
There's a few minor adjustments I'd like to see fixed, although I imagine they'll be introduced in 2.0.

1) A few of the safe spots to be fixed, an example being the hill giants. A lot of the hillies get stuck behind bizarre stalagmites, or although they'd usually be safespotted the character persists to run towards them. At times the arrows don't stack either.

2) The registration system is a bit of a pain. I'm sure you are aware of the Cacha being a nightmare, but that's doable. What I had a lot of problems with, and I know several others have, is getting the message 'The account (Insert Name) on (insert email)(Insert IP) is a spam, please contact the forum administration'.
The only reason I'd suggest this is purely down to the idea that the easier it is for players to register, the more inclined they will be to enter the game and realise how ridiculously good this server is. (Enough compliments? ;))

Also, although I know it's going to be fixed in 2.0 but I wanted to add it in, 3) the speed it takes for arrows to hit the mark

4) the time it takes to pick things up.

Everything I've mentioned is minor, and in no way an insult as this is exceptionally well coded, but I just wanted to bring it to attention.

Thanks

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 07:32:51 pm by Its Brutus »

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: (Please move to bugs) A few minor adjustments I'd love to see
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 06:27:38 pm »
How about RR changing the captcha system to ->
1.Recaptcha
2. Solvemedia (for some extra income)

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
Re: A few minor adjustments I'd love to see fixed
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 12:53:30 pm »
This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/core-317-clipping#4

- Flustered