Author Topic: January 2nd, Downtime  (Read 10069 times)

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: January 2nd, Downtime
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 10:01:08 pm »
is the game up right now? I've been kicked off for about 45 minutes and I have no way of telling if anybody else is up and going or not?
It's up, what does it say exactly when you try to log in?

well I was kicked randomly and the website went down and everything for me about an hour ago and then I would try to log back in and it would say it couldn't connect so try a different world or something along those lines and now it's just saying "error connecting to server". It's doing it for all my accounts not just on the clients but on the site as well. Forums have been working fine for me as of about 30 minutes ago
This has been happening with a lot of people. As of now just change the port to 43596 and you will be playing on world 2. Until then your going to have to wait till we update world 1 so that your account is fixed.

just tried changing the port number and it didn't work for me :/

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 10:05:07 pm »
is the game up right now? I've been kicked off for about 45 minutes and I have no way of telling if anybody else is up and going or not?

well I was kicked randomly and the website went down and everything for me about an hour ago and then I would try to log back in and it would say it couldn't connect so try a different world or something along those lines and now it's just saying "error connecting to server". It's doing it for all my accounts not just on the clients but on the site as well. Forums have been working fine for me as of about 30 minutes ago
This has been happening with a lot of people. As of now just change the port to 43596 and you will be playing on world 2. Until then your going to have to wait till we update world 1 so that your account is fixed.

are you on the webclient or the DL client?

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2014, 10:06:13 pm »

DL client. I have 6 of them up

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 10:18:26 pm »

Can you go ahead and try the webclient in the mean time and if that doesn't work maybe we can update the server for you real fast

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2014, 12:53:33 am »

Can you go ahead and try the webclient in the mean time and if that doesn't work maybe we can update the server for you real fast

I tried both worlds on the webclient before I originally posted on this thread and just tried again but it didn't work. The clients still aren't working either and I've closed and re-downloaded multiple times. I just saw this stuff popping up on some of the command windows (attachment).

I'm going to call it a night and go to bed. I really hope I can play tomo. :/ I just got to a good grinding point and gathered enough resources to really play and started doing my thing and boom it just kicked me and my other accounts out of the game all at once and the webpage didn't work for a good hour along with it. Now every 30 minutes or so the site will go down for me. Not sure if it is with everyone else or not?

Thank you for trying to sort everything out.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:00:18 am by Tennessee »

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2014, 01:19:42 am »
Yeah my internet came back online for a few hours, so the site and game were running from it for awhile. Unfortunately, it has gone out again, so we are back to the tunnel method for now. It isn't perfect, but it is better than nothing! :)