Author Topic: Ghost Town  (Read 3000 times)

Torr

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Ghost Town
« on: June 07, 2013, 09:43:45 am »
Where in the world is everyone? Everytime I log on there are roughly 2-4 (sometimes noone) people online. This is more of a question and a cry from someone who gets a little lonely playing by himself, but where is everybody? You'd think such a great RS remake like this would have more people active in the actual game and not just on the forums? I don't expect there to be like 10,000+ people like with project 06, but 2-4 people logged on on average? why might that be?

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Ghost Town
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 01:04:29 pm »
Most of our players left to play Runescape 2007 a while back, and since we had a massive number of players quitting because of that other players quit too. Some people quit because of lack of updates and some quit because they saw this server going nowhere.

I think this server will go somewhere, but not anytime soon. I find that the current lack of players means nothing since obviously we are not paying for advertisement, and are still in testing stages of the server.

Showdown

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Horses
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:51:52 am »
The forums are soooo inactive.

I hate it D:
go away

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 06:10:59 pm »
Most of our players left to play Runescape 2007 a while back, and since we had a massive number of players quitting because of that other players quit too. Some people quit because of lack of updates and some quit because they saw this server going nowhere.

I think this server will go somewhere, but not anytime soon. I find that the current lack of players means nothing since obviously we are not paying for advertisement, and are still in testing stages of the server.
You said it wonderfully :)
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 09:29:35 pm »
Loving them 4 month grave-diggs.