Author Topic: Upcoming event of July (Need Ideas!)  (Read 4140 times)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Upcoming event of July (Need Ideas!)
« on: July 08, 2013, 08:15:41 pm »
July community event
You guys gave us some valuable feedback from our last event so we are going to plan earlier and take ideas for the next event.
This event will take place approximately 1 week from now.

Posting format (please keep posts in this format if you are making a suggestion so we can easily see what you guys are asking for):

Time zone: (post your desired time zone here)
Day of the week: (Post the best day that suits you here)
Ideas for next event:(Post a few ideas for the upcoming event!)
Other comments/concerns:(Have something else you would like to say? Post it here!)

What time zone would you guys consider?
Some of our feedback from our last event was to change the time in which the event took place. We orignally had it set for 5:30 PST but we know that it isn't a very community friendly time. What time would you guys consider? Please refer to the posting format at the top of the page for applying a suggestion.

What day of the week would suit you guys best?
We know that some people have jobs or other things to do so what day of the week would you guys consider to be the best so that more people can show up?

What ideas do you guys have for the next event?
Alot of you did like what we did last event but we were wonering if you guys want to keep it fresh, or continue with what we were doing. Your suggestions matter in the future of RuneRebels events  :D

-The staff team thanks you guys for your ongoing support, and is bringing you guys these events to show how much we appreciate you guys :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:18:01 pm by HappyguyForum »
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Upcoming event of July (Need Ideas!)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:19:25 pm »
I enjoyed the last event as everyone got along and had fun  :D

What I didn't enjoy was the rewards. 100k gp to whoever found james and such.

laserdolphin

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 08:34:23 pm »
I greatly enjoyed the event.

Time Zone: EST
DOTW: Sunday is preferred.

Ideas: I liked the minigames we did. I would also like, if possible, a game of Castle Wars.

I agree with Prayer; The rewards should be better. XP lamps are okay, but the rewards should also be things like Treasure Trail rewards and yet-to-be attainable items. They don't have to be rare in real rs, just unique, like flowers, fezzes, dragonstones, Crystal Keys, etc. There should also be rare, but still attainable items like large amounts of flax, metal bars, runes, essence, etc.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 10:30:57 pm »
I agree with Prayer; The rewards should be better. XP lamps are okay, but the rewards should also be things like Treasure Trail rewards and yet-to-be attainable items. They don't have to be rare in real rs, just unique, like flowers, fezzes, dragonstones, Crystal Keys, etc. There should also be rare, but still attainable items like large amounts of flax, metal bars, runes, essence, etc.

What I meant by that was that for a small event there shouldn't be 'big' rewards like 100k.

laserdolphin

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 10:52:34 pm »

What I meant by that was that for a small event there shouldn't be 'big' rewards like 100k.
Oh, okay.
I still think the rewards should be somewhat valuable. They don't have to be Abyssal Whips, just event-worthy rewards.
How about this?
I agree with Prayer; The rewards should be better. XP lamps are okay, but the rewards should also be things like decorative Treasure Trail rewards and yet-to-be attainable items. They don't have to be rare in real rs, just unique, like flowers, fezzes, dragonstones (Less than likely), Crystal Keys (Maybe), etc. There should also be rare, but still normally attainable items like large small amounts of flax, metal bars, runes, essence, etc.

Darkerkill

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Ill kill u darker than ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 05:23:00 am »
2bad i cant participate in this event :((
Take your shirt off!

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 07:44:41 am »
Well, my time zone is GMT, my preferred day would be Saturday or Friday.

Yeah, I agree, no major rewards for everyone, but have something reasonably valuable for 1st place if its a contest, something that would either be worth using or worth selling. I would probably steer clear of cash rewards as well.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

Digtron

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    That picture, ya, that's a Bricktron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »
My time zone is mountain time, and I think the best time for me would late on a friday, somewhere around 10pm. As far as prizes go, it would be interesting to see xp lamps and possibly other such items as low level treasure trails when they're available. I agree that the prizes shouldn't be something to big such as large cash sums or rare items as that would be very unfair to people who have circumstances that would not allow them to attend the event and miss out on such a large opportunity. I wish I could comment on what to add to the event as opposed to last time but I wasn't able to make it to the last event but drop parties are always fun, maybe some setup pvp duels with rules as well. Gambling in game money for such pvp events or others too maybe?
Ya Bricktrons, the inspiration for my name, that's one of them right there, in my avatar, not a pokemon, or a digimon, ya.

(James) I lied, I'm a pokemon!

(Digtron) Actually I remembered i'm not

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 04:08:24 pm »
maybe some setup pvp duels

i'll most probably win  :P

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 09:55:42 pm »
Well, my time zone is GMT, my preferred day would be Saturday or Friday.

Yeah, I agree, no major rewards for everyone, but have something reasonably valuable for 1st place if its a contest, something that would either be worth using or worth selling. I would probably steer clear of cash rewards as well.

I agree with Vanguard, and my timezone is the same as his.

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 05:34:57 pm »
I'm thinking the same as everyone else when it comes to the ideas for what to do, and the best time for me to play would be like 9-10 pm at Friday or saturday. (I'm gmt +1 so like 4-5 pm est if my calculations are right) see you all there! :)
The original G. Literally.