Author Topic: US CIA "Doesn't know who we're killing"  (Read 11276 times)

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
Re: US CIA "Doesn't know who we're killing"
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 05:05:58 am »
How quick U.S citizens forget that if they think they have the right to spy on Pakistan for helping terrorists, the UK and Russia deserve to do the same to you after the USA funded the IRA and the Taliban.

The U.S is just as bad as Pakistan, one of the biggest terrorist supporters out there.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 10:16:12 pm »
You guys really have no idea what the American Gov't does behind closed doors. We have probably killed more innocent people than the guy in Syria has. It just never gets reported as there aren't any survivors. There are many movies about the true USA and I believe them all.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 06:13:18 pm »
Confirmation bias.

There are a shitload of worse countries to live in than the US. You cant take the bad without the good and vice versa, that's just cherry picking. I'd say the US is pretty balanced right now in terms of bad shit VS good shit and that's how it should be. Yeah we've got some corruption up top, but at least you don't have to wear a god damn burka to leave your house. Would really you prefer to have both? There's no such thing as a perfect world. When are people gonna stop picking sides and look at the whole god damn picture and quit bitching?

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 09:17:14 pm »
Confirmation bias.

There are a shitload of worse countries to live in than the US. You cant take the bad without the good and vice versa, that's just cherry picking. I'd say the US is pretty balanced right now in terms of bad shit VS good shit and that's how it should be. Yeah we've got some corruption up top, but at least you don't have to wear a god damn burka to leave your house. Would really you prefer to have both? There's no such thing as a perfect world. When are people gonna stop picking sides and look at the whole god damn picture and quit bitching?

I would like to give you a handshake sir if I ever see you in game.  Well put and thank you.

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 10:47:23 pm »
Confirmation bias.

Just because I'm complaining about a certain aspect of something our country does wrong doesn't mean I then have to counter that by sucking its dick and giving it a compliment. Of course there are good aspects about the US, that just wasn't the question at hand.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 03:45:35 pm »
Confirmation bias.

Just because I'm complaining about a certain aspect of something our country does wrong doesn't mean I then have to counter that by sucking its dick and giving it a compliment. Of course there are good aspects about the US, that just wasn't the question at hand.

It was in response to the "I'm sort of ashamed to live in America now." part of his post. I suppose I should have clarified

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 09:46:45 pm »
Sorry if you get offended, but America is the greediest, most corrupt and sinister country in the entire world.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 10:54:39 pm »
Sorry if you get offended, but America is the greediest, most corrupt and sinister country in the entire world.

I took an international relations class, and learned a lot about every country. America (if you're referring to the US) is not even close to being corrupt, greedy, or sinister. Look into some countries belonging to the "Third World" and you'll see what corruption is about

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 07:58:52 am »

Not offended.  I enjoy having the freedom of opinion and being able to argue it.

http://www.fundsforngos.org/article-contributions/top-10-largest-donors-foreign-aid-world/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/03/idUS95815491020131203

Just a little reading material - you'll have to define "sinister" as it relates to the world.  There aren't actual statistics for personal perceptions of the "sinister" nature of a country.

I challenge you to go live in North Korea for a month, or how about Iran, or even try Mexico (no, not on an all inclusive resort).  Let me know how the culture is, how safe it is, and how "sinister" it is.  Nobody denies corruption at the government level, but I think you'll be hard pressed not to find corruption on most governments.

Large Prune

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 09:26:47 am »

Wrong.

Many, many countries are far more corrupt than the USA - for example, Russia, Afghanistan, Italy, Spain etc.

A lot of Third World countries too.