Author Topic: RuneRebels is over?  (Read 4486 times)

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
RuneRebels is over?
« on: May 03, 2013, 05:31:56 pm »
For the past month we have seen a lot happen to RuneRebels , but I don't see as mush as I did the first time I played , Now I know all 10 of you who actually play want the server to stay up but I think the best thing to do is to give it up ... I mean I don't see RuneRebels getting back to 100+ Players on a daily basis , I mean at least go out in style ,  set up a time for the server to close and lets see how hard the players now try to get more people on the server , if it doesn't reach a certain mark then keep it down until people quit 07 and come back to the good old 06 Remake , I mean I love this server but I just cant bare to play anymore without people , what fun is it to play solo? Well other than that RuneRebels PEOPLE add me on Skype Karma_oG , This isn't a topic to flame anyone its just my thoughts on what is happening with RuneRebels or something like that?

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
Re: RuneRebels is over?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:37:26 pm »
Fuck timmy.

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 05:43:14 pm »
Fuck timmy.
Tom you're a loser its ok , get over it before i contact your mother again

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 05:44:08 pm »
Yeah it's going to be a flame war..
I'm back baby ;)

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    I've got binders full of women.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 05:48:27 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about RR, you little bitch? I’ll have you know RR graduated top of it's class in the duel arena, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Kharid, and RR has over 300 confirmed kills. RR is trained in gorilla warfare and is the top PKer in the entire Varrock guards. You are nothing to RR but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the lands of Guthix, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to RR over the PM's? Think again, fucker. As we speak RR is contacting its secret network of white knights across falador and your IP is being traced right now by Timmy (using Ryans hacker tools) so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your HP. You’re fucking dead, kid. Rune Rebels can be anywhere, anytime, and Rune Rebels can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with its Rune Scim. Not only is RR extensively trained in unarmed combat, but It have access to the entire arsenal of Falador Castle and it will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Gielinor, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Rune Rebels will shit fury amulets all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:50:32 pm by HeavyB »

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:49:01 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about RR, you little bitch? I’ll have you know RR graduated top of it's class in the duel arena, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Kharid, and RR has over 300 confirmed kills. RR am trained in gorilla warfare and is the top PKer in the entire Varrock guards. You are nothing to RR but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the lands of Guthix, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to RR over the PM's? Think again, fucker. As we speak RR is contacting its secret network of white knights across falador and your IP is being traced right now by Timmy (using Ryans hacker tools) so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your HP. You’re fucking dead, kid. Rune Rebels can be anywhere, anytime, and Rune Rebels can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with its Rune Scim. Not only is RR extensively trained in unarmed combat, but It have access to the entire arsenal of Falador Castle and it will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Gielinor, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Rune Rebels will shit fury amulets all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 05:53:16 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about RR, you little bitch? I’ll have you know RR graduated top of it's class in the duel arena, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Kharid, and RR has over 300 confirmed kills. RR is trained in gorilla warfare and is the top PKer in the entire Varrock guards. You are nothing to RR but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the lands of Guthix, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to RR over the PM's? Think again, fucker. As we speak RR is contacting its secret network of white knights across falador and your IP is being traced right now by Timmy (using Ryans hacker tools) so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your HP. You’re fucking dead, kid. Rune Rebels can be anywhere, anytime, and Rune Rebels can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with its Rune Scim. Not only is RR extensively trained in unarmed combat, but It have access to the entire arsenal of Falador Castle and it will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Gielinor, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Rune Rebels will shit fury amulets all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
WOW all i got to say is GET THE FUCK YOU YOU FAT FAGGOT

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 05:54:35 pm »
If Ryan doesn't have the time to log on the forums, he doesn't have the time to make a countdown to shut down the server.

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 05:55:34 pm »
If Ryan doesn't have the time to log on the forums, he doesn't have the time to make a countdown to shut down the server.
HOW DID YOU KNOW

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 06:12:21 pm »
Go out in style? You've played this server for just under 2 months, I've played Ryan's servers for almost 7 years, you don't even know what Ryan is capable of doing, things aren't going properly right now, but within time, things will get better, I'm NOT promising SOON, I'm promising EVENTUALLY things will get better.
Made in Photoshop by me.

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 06:13:24 pm »
Go out in style? You've played this server for just under 2 months, I've played Ryan's servers for almost 7 years, you don't even know what Ryan is capable of doing, things aren't going properly right now, but within time, things will get better, I'm NOT promising SOON, I'm promising EVENTUALLY things will get better.
I'm back baby ;)

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 06:14:20 pm »
ive been playing for 5 months get it right or don't make stupid comebacks at all

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 06:16:30 pm »
ive been playing for 5 months get it right or don't make stupid comebacks at all ... or maybe it was 50 years either or

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 06:18:39 pm »
Correction, Almost 3 months, you started playing 11 days after me, lolol.
I'm back baby ;)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 06:28:03 pm »
This is a very pointless and stupid thread. The server is not dying. Ryan and Kevin are in fact not motivated atm, but this has happened before and they just get back to development on their own time. This project was not intended to have as much people as we did. This project was actually intended to be a small community base like it is now. Yes eventually we will get our big playerbase back but atm, we do not desire nor thrive for that playerbase back yet because we would like a more complete game before we get criticism. Your comment here is stupid and this thread is now closed.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216