Author Topic: The most important announcement in RR history!  (Read 6275 times)

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
Re: The most important announcement in RR history!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 10:12:28 pm »
What changes? Nothing has been done to improve the game.

I'm sorry, checking my grandfather into an assisted living home due to Alzheimers and slowly watching him die of pancreatic cancer has been a little more important to me than a free game I'm providing.
Y'know, it's times like these when I get to play devils advocate. My Grandfather died when I was 5. My other Grandfather wanted nothing to do with us and died 5 months ago. FUCK YOU JAMES I DONT CARE IF YOUR OWN MOM DIED. FUCKING GET THE SERVER UPDATED. Alright, I'm done being sarcastic and mean. So sorry for your loss dude, my quoting him was a joke, I was NOT being serious. I wish you and your family the best in this time of mourning.
??!??

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 10:07:58 am »

I'm sorry, checking my grandfather into an assisted living home due to Alzheimers and slowly watching him die of pancreatic cancer has been a little more important to me than a free game I'm providing.
Y'know, it's times like these when I get to play devils advocate. My Grandfather died when I was 5. My other Grandfather wanted nothing to do with us and died 5 months ago. FUCK YOU JAMES I DONT CARE IF YOUR OWN MOM DIED. FUCKING GET THE SERVER UPDATED. Alright, I'm done being sarcastic and mean. So sorry for your loss dude, my quoting him was a joke, I was NOT being serious. I wish you and your family the best in this time of mourning.
urmmm.... I'm seriously confused on this statement.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 11:33:07 am »

urmmm.... I'm seriously confused on this statement.

The capitalized part looks similar to a comment made by Cucking Funt a while back - I think that's what the "my quoting him was a joke" part was.  Anyways, I hope your grandfather is treated well and best of luck to your family - I'm sure it is a difficult time.

To

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 01:46:46 pm »
Can't wait.