Author Topic: wat  (Read 16475 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: wat
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 09:33:05 pm »
You don't know what's happening in his personal life. Maybe another unfortunate event has occurred, or even he has to push through his final exams.
Kevin also transferred to a different job, so perhaps his playing hours might be limited...

Here it goes with the college excuse once again. There is a good chance he is taking basic classes or isn't even a junior/senior. To be inactive for THREE WEEKS after saying he was BACK and have FREE TIME, exams don't last 3 weeks. Also, I highly doubt anything "tragic" happened to him after his trip to the hospital. James even said that he spoke with Ryan not too long ago who is unhappy about the Easter event and how it was executed.

Ryan wasn't unhappy with the easter event, o.O

I thought you said he didn't like how you made bunny ears tradeable and all that?

Nope! He thought it was a fantastic idea :-)

What were you going on about bunny ears yesterday then tho

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2013, 09:33:31 pm »
You don't know what's happening in his personal life. Maybe another unfortunate event has occurred, or even he has to push through his final exams.
Kevin also transferred to a different job, so perhaps his playing hours might be limited...

Here it goes with the college excuse once again. There is a good chance he is taking basic classes or isn't even a junior/senior. To be inactive for THREE WEEKS after saying he was BACK and have FREE TIME, exams don't last 3 weeks. Also, I highly doubt anything "tragic" happened to him after his trip to the hospital. James even said that he spoke with Ryan not too long ago who is unhappy about the Easter event and how it was executed.

Ryan wasn't unhappy with the easter event, o.O

I thought you said he didn't like how you made bunny ears tradeable and all that?
That I thought it was a fantastic idea as well :o
Nope! He thought it was a fantastic idea :-)

What were you going on about bunny ears yesterday then tho
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 10:36:32 pm »
Think before you criticise please.

Nobody is criticizing anything. I asked a question. Read before you reply please.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 10:38:36 pm »
Ryan is very ill/sick right now, he had a week of march break, but that week of break he had, he spent it inside of the ER. His infection got better but it started to return and he's incredibly sick, Ryan is very sick right now and at the same time he has to deal with school work and assignments while he sick. As you can assume, his health and schoolwork comes before rune rebels. It's just reality, nothing more. I've played Ryan is servers for 7+ years and I know he's a hard worker, if he has the time, he will code like crazy, if not, you'll have to wait for things to return back to normal. You can't tell Ryan that he doesn't give a shit when he doesn't have to be doing anything if he doesn't want. Nobody should be jumping to conclusions and just wait. After all, this IS ALPHA.

Again, I wasn't jumping to conclusions. I asked a simple question.

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 10:40:37 pm »
Ryan is very ill/sick right now, he had a week of march break, but that week of break he had, he spent it inside of the ER. His infection got better but it started to return and he's incredibly sick, Ryan is very sick right now and at the same time he has to deal with school work and assignments while he sick. As you can assume, his health and schoolwork comes before rune rebels. It's just reality, nothing more. I've played Ryan is servers for 7+ years and I know he's a hard worker, if he has the time, he will code like crazy, if not, you'll have to wait for things to return back to normal. You can't tell Ryan that he doesn't give a shit when he doesn't have to be doing anything if he doesn't want. Nobody should be jumping to conclusions and just wait. After all, this IS ALPHA.

I was not implying you in that post. It was a post to everyone, not a reply to you.
Made in Photoshop by me.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 10:42:04 pm »
So yeah before anyone continues to post I'd like to make it clear that I was simply asking if this place was dying. Not making a statement to be considered as truth. I've seen threads about lower player count each day as well as threads about lack of updates over the past couple weeks and I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it.

I appreciate the responses but I don't want you guys to think I'm trying to make false accusations or jump to conclusions just stir up shit. Merely asking questions.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 10:42:56 pm »

I was not implying you in that post. It was a post to everyone, not a reply to you.

Just making sure. I know how quickly threads like this can go bad seeing as its somewhat of a delicate subject. I just want it to be a simple discussion. I know I'm not the only one who feels in the dark about this subject and I appreciate you clearing things up a bit.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:45:50 pm by buttplug »

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 02:56:56 am »
Double posting for post count doesn't make you a better person. Who said i was aiming my comment at you? No one. Don't jump to conclusions yourself.

darkwangel

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 09:54:55 pm »
if everyone help and share a link of runerebels we may have more players

so share with all your friends this game and try to bring more to the game

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2013, 06:11:02 pm »
Double posting for post count doesn't make you a better person. Who said i was aiming my comment at you? No one. Don't jump to conclusions yourself.

Get over yourself kid

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2013, 06:11:34 pm »

Get over yourself kid

Quit being such a buttplug!
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2018, 07:49:57 pm »
rip server, so ded

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2018, 09:43:20 pm »
rip server, so ded

it was half a decade ago m8

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2018, 11:42:56 pm »
Wirt coming in with dat Phoenix down

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2018, 09:09:24 am »
Elenxis already has a completed copy of Rune Rebels in her archives; she's just waiting for the end of the world as we know it to upload and hotfix the rest of the bugs and unreleased content.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not