General > Rants

wat

(1/7) > >>

buttplug:
so is this place dying? I saw a thread about only 3 or 4 players being on at a time now and I haven't seen a dev post for days. I really hope not I already had to move from 06scape to PRS06 to here. I can't handle finding another 06 remake guys

THIS THREAD WAS MADE HALF A DECADE AGO IF YOU ARE STILL POSTING HERE YOU NEED MY DONG IN YOUR EYES

N0vapur3:

--- Quote from: buttplug on April 06, 2013, 01:51:23 am ---so is this place dying? I saw a thread about only 3 or 4 players being on at a time now and I haven't seen a dev post for days. I really hope not I already had to move from 06scape to PRS06 to here. I can't handle finding another 06 remake guys

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately yes. James is the only active dev. I asked him if he knew where Kevin was and he said he has no idea. Ryan doesn't give a shit too. The player count is constantly at 20 or less now. When I joined in early March or late Feb, the player count was at mid 80s then dropped every week. I don't play another other server so I hope this one doesn't die. I've been working hard to get 84 crafting but at this rate, I won't feel very accomplished with these amount of players. I was barely on the past 2 days and I didn't drop any on the highscores either...

Lastly, I learned that James pays for the server and forums out of pocket to keep it running so it's not looking good. James4dev tho

buttplug:

--- Quote from: N0va on April 06, 2013, 02:02:05 am ---
--- Quote from: buttplug on April 06, 2013, 01:51:23 am ---so is this place dying? I saw a thread about only 3 or 4 players being on at a time now and I haven't seen a dev post for days. I really hope not I already had to move from 06scape to PRS06 to here. I can't handle finding another 06 remake guys

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately yes. James is the only active dev. I asked him if he knew where Kevin said and he said he has no idea. Ryan doesn't give a shit too. The player count is constantly at 20 or less now. When I joined in early March or late Feb, the player count was at mid 80s then dropped every week. I don't play another other server so I hope this one doesn't die. I've been working hard to get 84 crafting but at this rate, I won't feel very accomplished with these amount of players. I was barely on the past 2 days and I didn't drop any on the highscores either...

Lastly, I learned that James pays for the server and forums out of pocket to keep it running so it's not looking good. James4dev tho

--- End quote ---

Its really sad. When I first got here the place seemed great. Now I havent seen shit

Jake:
Give it time, Ryan isn't the type of person to leave us hanging for long. He'll be back.

Same for Kevin.

N0vapur3:

--- Quote from: Jake on April 06, 2013, 02:43:39 am ---Give it time, Ryan isn't the type of person to leave us hanging for long. He'll be back.

Same for Kevin.

--- End quote ---

He (Ryan) said he was back 2-3 weeks ago.

And this
http://www.runerebels.com/smf/index.php?topic=4399.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version