General > General

Donating

(1/2) > >>

Jack:
It doesn't look professional slapping a donators board on there, it looks like to players 'donate' or the server won't be great because we won't make it great. That's why I thought this was different to WS before you added this.

Gear Second:
Servers need donations, they did not say that you need an obligation to donate. It does not say you get special privileges. So I see nothing wrong with it. If people like to help then they have every right to do so. If you can't It's fine; they made the server for their players, not for donations.

Kevin:
We aren't forcing it, and we aren't paying anyone. The only thing we need money for at this point is the servers to host.

Jack:
Fair enough, I hope that you remove the donating board and make it something different.

Seva:
No one is forcing you to donate a penny. We do this for the love of the game, not the money. As we mentioned before, donating helps keep the forums and game running. Servers tend to be expensive, and with an expanding player base, more servers are going to be necessary to run things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version