Poll

What kind of Xp do you want?

1.0X rate
1,5X rate
2.0X rate
3.0X rate
10.0X rate

Author Topic: Xp rates - for those who want a perfectly simulated Runescape like it was in '06  (Read 13751 times)

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
Topic has been merged with an already existing one on the subject.

Xplisit

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    What's wrong with the coffee?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
2x is perfect. 1x is far too low, especially since a lot of people don't have the amount of time to play like they did back in the day.

The Skiller

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Level 3 All Day
    • View Profile
10x-I personally think in my opinion that x10 jus takes the point out of the game almost...TOO MUCH
x3-This is a great thing but not the best it's good but just a tad bit too fast.
1.5x - This is honestly good but not my favorite, it just goes a bit to slow at these stages.
1x- No just no.

2x-This is honestly perfect its just double, so if we played like 12 hours max as a kid just imagine that would basically equal 6 hours now I think this is the right rate for this server.
But once again it's only my opinion.

Dat Level 3

Flax Bot

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
I believe that 2X XP rate would be perfect. 1.5X is okay. 1X is just a bit slow.
Hi. I am a flax bot. (Tips hat)

Obviously.
NOT.
http://gyazo.com/917662ce7d633bae56d79a2cf4a57973

Rick james

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
i suggest getting 4x til we get 100+ players daily then change back to 2x thats decent

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
i suggest getting 4x til we get 100+ players daily then change back to 2x thats decent

Disagree... We've already had 100+
I'm back baby ;)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Whatever the rate is now is perfect for me. I stopped playing RS in '11 but lost interest back in like early '10 so I don't mind lvling up again. I just hope the server stays up so I can achieve my goals.

Abdulrahmaan

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Proud Rebel =)
    • View Profile
I respect all of your opinions guys, but I believe that 1.0x xp rate is the best for a "perfect" remake.  I'm not online a lot and I don't really have a lot of time to play, maybe 2 hours at most, but RuneScape was 1.0 xp rate in 2006 and that's how the remake should be if it is truly a complete remake.

I understand that most of us don't have a lot of time on our hands, but this is just my opinion.  I respect all of your opinions, thanks for posting them!
Hi, I'm Abdulrahmaan *wave*

Feel free to PM me in-game if you have any questions or just wanna chat <3

Don't forget to check out my shop under "Selling"!

mechion

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Gonna get dat RC up!
    • View Profile
The exp rate at 2x is just perfect. It's not too slow but not too fast. When you level a skill it gives you a sense of achievement. Not just " oh i got another 99 in a skill."

Jttom357

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
3x or 4x would be good for me I simply don't have the time with me getting home at seven sometimes but I will continue to play regardless of the exp rate

ps3

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Why would someone want 10x LOL

cos its boring doing same thing over and over , the xp was only like that by jagex because they wanted people to keep playing and members to keep paying for years

needing to grind for hundreds and thousands of hours is boring and some of us don't have that kind of time anymore