Author Topic: Avid Player Finally Spilling the Beans  (Read 3798 times)

Garnu Thorn

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Closed Profile
    • View Profile
Avid Player Finally Spilling the Beans
« on: February 16, 2013, 02:53:18 am »
Greetings, Garnu Thorn, putting out the obligatory introduction, as if that's needed.  I've been playing Rune Rebels since February 4th, and there's quite a few members that should be warned about me (yes, I feel I should warn people about myself as there are some things I say or do that just make sense after the fact.)

Well, if you have found me exposing myself in hallucinating what I see in posts (even though they were warranted) I am an out of the psych ward schizophrenic, paranoid type.  I'm not afraid to put that out there, and I am far from the average thinker, opinionator, critic, as I'm not afraid to sound or act crazy.  Though some people keep themselves on a leash, and nit pick themselves from showing insanity, let me tell you, my own leash is half to the stratosphere.  Though, there are certain topics I'll withhold, more on that later.

Okay, with that out of the way (and out of mind) I do my best to get along.  My personal training in the early parts of my life involved participation in the scouting programs that started when I could be a bear cub scout and went until I no longer could be a Boy Scout leaving the program at life scout rank.  Further pursuit to be an adult in the programs ceased to be due to encroachment of formerly mentioned psychosis, and I don't know if I want to go back to teaching kids and teens since I was a scout, at least not until I could have interest in scouting again.  I do miss camping out in the middle of nowhere, though.

As far as technical expertise, I have been using computers since I was 7, if you count console games, 10 on actual computers.  I'm now 30, and I never went without being on a computer and online, if I could, except for visits to the hospital of which computer parts can be used in suicide attempts, or at least a blunt object in cases of hostility.

I've been playing Runescape since early release, and from a previous post, yes, my main character could get the ten year veteran cape if I subscribed again and gained enough gold pieces to buy one.  He wasn't maxed, due to my inability to lease an internet connection through the times where I finally was living on my own, so to speak, and didn't have parents to provide computer and internet services.  Eventually I did get a usable computer to use and got cable internet in 2009 and sincerely was fed up with Runescape in mid 2012 a month or three since Squeal of Fortune was out and Solomon's General Store advertisements drove me away from the game.  Why pay for a subscription just for in-game content ads I won't buy in to?  I pay to see no advertisement, whatsoever.

Runescape clans..........I was a member of Guardians of Honor.  Nuff said.

On a related topic, yes, I do magic.  A collective of healers that know I'm schizophrenic gives high remarks for my abilities.  For anyone that will seek a medium to contact the dead, one way to see if the medium is an actual medium, pose this question to be answered by your intended person on the other side: “Have you heard of Garnu Thorn?”  If that medium is legit, the medium will relate to you from the dead person that they have heard that name, no lie.  Lets just say I've made a name for myself in our solar system in our stacked dimensions, except the one we exist in.

I don't like to talk magic for a few reasons.  One of them, which I've made clear enough, is I'm clinically insane, and a pursuit for someone to test me to see what I know to prove to themselves through chat that I really am off my rocker doesn't amuse me.  Magic, the knowledge to do so and how it works is best left for someone that really wants to do it themselves, as while you can philosophize all you want, philosophy in itself can cause psychosis if you start believing in what is truly false.  Some people already believe in things that are false, and look at the world through a facade to enjoy their life how they want to.  For those to know about magic, they, in my mind, must yield to accept their life now going in that direction, either an angle or dead on.  As with any knowledge, what you accept changes you, and noone, but noone is held accountable for what you choose to learn, it is all in you.  I choose not to get too far in chat to encourage the decision just as much as players don't want to be reading cursing and vulgar insults that offend the player.  But, if such is brought up and discussed, I will hold no conviction of the enlightenment as here I have warned you that thinking about magic, knowing what is out there, you will see changes in your own life.

Oh, and find me as Garnu, that's Garnu, this account went as a secondary after I leveled a replacement account that I now use.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 08:08:26 pm by Garnu Thorn »

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
Re: Avid Player Finally Spilling the Beans
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 02:56:19 am »
WELCOME TO RR M8

siver

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 03:37:31 am »
Cba to read all of that, but what jrub said

Jata

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 04:13:17 am »
Welcome to the mafia ^.^

Identity 214

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The 214th user on RuneRebels.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 04:40:41 pm »
Welcome.
WORLDSCAPE: I Steal Cash
RUNEREBELS: Identity 214

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 04:52:33 pm »
Lol are you saying this seriously, or are you just joking?
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Garnu Thorn

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Closed Profile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 06:20:48 am »
Lol are you saying this seriously, or are you just joking?

If I was joking I'd be lying.  Besides, I can come up with better joke material than that.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 11:38:15 am »
Welcome to the community, I've seen you around quite a bit.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 02:44:36 am »
BUMP!

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 07:42:31 am »
Wth Garnu.