Author Topic: Drain rate doesnt get affected  (Read 2064 times)

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Drain rate doesnt get affected
« on: February 14, 2018, 10:52:39 am »
When using prayer you should lose 1 prayer point for every 3 seconds. Now as i wear monk robe's and a amulet of glory granting me 14 prayer bonus the drain rate wont be slowed down to last longer when prayers are activated. I have found a way for the developers a way to implent it. I gues this comes close to the original.

This is wast osrs wiki page says about prayer:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Each point of Prayer bonus slows the drain rate by 3.33% of the regular drain rate of the Prayer(s). A general formula for the time (interval) between dropping Prayer points with a given Prayer bonus is:

Where the drain interval is the number of seconds per point (i.e. 1 point per x seconds).
For example, if a player uses the "Protect from Melee" Prayer with a Prayer bonus of 0, their Prayer points would drain at a rate of 1 point every 3 seconds. If that player then equips armour giving a Prayer bonus of +15, the drain rate of this Prayer is slowed by 15 / 30 = 0.5, so the drain interval becomes 3 × (1 + 0.5) = 4.5, or 1 point per 4.5 seconds instead of 1 point every 3 seconds.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea how implenting, coding, or developing works on a private server but i hope this information has a purpose for those who could use it.

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
Re: Drain rate doesnt get affected
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 09:04:42 pm »
Forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/prayer#7

Brownay

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Phr33 st0f PL0X.
    • View Profile
Re: Drain rate doesnt get affected
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:18:52 am »
On a related note, it also doesn't seem like run energy drain rate is affected by the gear you're wearing. I can wear full melee gear and still have long lasting run.