General > Report a Bug

The Big doors thread

<< < (9/10) > >>

edub:

--- Quote from: liked on October 18, 2014, 07:32:24 pm ---Usually works, but entrance to wizard tower = BROKEN (just this once, idk why)

--- End quote ---

Sometimes logging out and back in real quick will fix the door issue with the wizard tower

Bookmonk:
So i got 68 fishing and wanted to try it out. I have been there to see if i could get inside without the required level. I do remember that a door would block my way and the Master Fisher npc saying a dialoge to me. But since i can enter the guild now i noticed it has no door at all.

Onur:

--- Quote from: Bookmonk on March 02, 2018, 08:43:48 am ---So i got 68 fishing and wanted to try it out. I have been there to see if i could get inside without the required level. I do remember that a door would block my way and the Master Fisher npc saying a dialoge to me. But since i can enter the guild now i noticed it has no door at all.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the report, will be fixed in the next update

Muse:
The door in Edgeville yew house was open so i decided to close it, after my action it stick to a wall like dat and remained same even after relog.

Dug:
The Door in the Jewlery Store in Port Sarim disappears when opened, even after logging out and back in.
Door Id: (59) (3016,3246)

In addition, it seems when i logged to world 2 to gain the door Id, the door was closed but the mugger outside become aggro'd and set me as a target for him to mug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version