General > Report a Bug

[Big Thread]Farming Bugs

<< < (2/13) > >>

Lancer:
Combining water can doses does not work. Cant fill water cans from fountains.

Cheshire Cat:

--- Quote from: Lancer on February 06, 2013, 08:01:07 pm ---Combining water can doses does not work. Cant fill water cans from fountains.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the report, your problem has been added.

DesertRain:
Started yesterday, but I can only use the flower patch at Catherby.   :(  Before yesterday, I could still harvest even if it showed weeds, that changed.  Now I only have the dig up option. :( 

DesertRain:
Added to Catherby, Ardy is bugged for me.  There I can only use the 2 crop patches.  The flower and herb patches no longer work.

I've tried everything known, including logging out, and nothing works.  I can still plant in the patches, even though they appear to have weeds, but when it's time to harvest, the only option I have is to dig them up.

Cheshire Cat:

--- Quote from: DesertRain on February 09, 2013, 08:07:55 am ---Started yesterday, but I can only use the flower patch at Catherby.   :(  Before yesterday, I could still harvest even if it showed weeds, that changed.  Now I only have the dig up option. :(

--- End quote ---
Sorry to hear that is still happening so much to do. Thankfully the team is really working on fixing this glitch with objects in the game, wont be to much longer. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version