Author Topic: Rules concerning multi-logging  (Read 3262 times)

romsa

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Rules concerning multi-logging
« on: January 30, 2013, 05:59:01 pm »
hi guys. i couldn't find a list of ingame rules anywhere so i was wondering if multi-logging is allowed? like say when runecrafting comes out i use my main along with a mule account to help me carry double the ess on each run. or i have a second account run food to me while i train combat so i won't have to go back and forth between the bank and whatever monsters i'm fighting. is this allowed?

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Rules concerning multi-logging
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 06:01:13 pm »
use a friend like im doing with fishing i bring him to my house make him food and give him ciaggarettes and he does it lol :). if you haven't got an inrl friend go to lummy and ask if people would like to earn cash.

skiller

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 06:15:04 pm »
You can at your own will. They cannot prove you are multi-logging if they use the excuse and scrilla uses. Just say your friend is over. I dont have any reason to multi log but if you do just say your friend is over and they cannot prove against that.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 06:19:34 pm »
Well don't multi-log because some people are funny about it, i myself see no problem as it isn't botting your still putting in 100% effort into the skill. However if you have a mate or someone else they can't do anything because it's not multi-logging, therefore not against the rules.

I Slay

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 07:46:15 am »
Multi-logging was only ever against the rules on 'The Other Game' if the two accounts ever interacted with eachother.  So most likely, on here you should be allowed to multi-log but not interact with eachother.  This means, giving either account an unfair advantage over those who do not do it, or can't.

Sorry.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 07:50:16 am »
Multilogging is not allowed. I am sure they have a system to detect multilogging somewhere ingame and will be used if one were accused. Although you can do it, its more of a moral thing to follow the rules.

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 06:07:30 pm »
Multi-logging is allowed, changing the rules to reflect that now.

Join world 2 today!