Author Topic: Construction  (Read 2900 times)

Jim

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Construction
« on: January 30, 2013, 02:31:48 am »
I was simply wondering if the construction skill is going to be added at any point in the future as there is an option for it on the highscores page. Cheers :)

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Oxycontin

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Construction
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 02:39:53 am »
After members I think but they're still releasing f2p quests and fixing bugs.

Jim

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 02:40:43 am »
Awesome Cant wait to start building my house

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Sheikyy

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm a Milk Sheikyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 02:14:54 pm »
Construction wasn't added back in May, 15th 2006.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 03:12:39 pm »
Sheik, there thinking of moving the end to December 31, so much more content including hunter and construction. Also it would add stronghold of security, quests, crossbows, more gear and I think barbarian assault and ofcourse my favourite skillcapes :)

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 05:00:51 pm »
Sheik, there thinking of moving the end to December 31, so much more content including hunter and construction. Also it would add stronghold of security, quests, crossbows, more gear and I think barbarian assault and ofcourse my favourite skillcapes :)
If they did that and completed everything, this game would be the most epic thing ever since late 2006.

Sheikyy

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm a Milk Sheikyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 05:04:39 pm »
Or they could just do a revision selection.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 05:28:53 pm »
I am fine with the content now. They have a farways to go before they even finish this current revision of RuneScape.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 05:39:22 pm »
it's all in-game already except the skills and mini-games and quests the items are there such as skillcapes..

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 pm »
it's all in-game already except the skills and mini-games and quests the items are there such as skillcapes..
These are speculation at best, there is no solid decisions regarding that, and it may not be changed in the future, and it is far harder than you think it actually is. If we decide to start working on changing our revision over, we will let the whole community know soon as we decide we are actually going to do it, so no one will be in the dark, this is will all decisions we make :)

Join world 2 today!

Will

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Gotta catch them all!><> ><> ><>Fishies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 09:22:05 pm »
If we could get all the skills that are in rs atm(apart from dung) I would think that this server would become more and more appealing but thats just my view on it