Author Topic: Do not report false bugs/glitches!  (Read 2671 times)

Gold

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Send me a pm in-game if you have any questions.
    • View Profile
Do not report false bugs/glitches!
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:55:21 pm »
Today I received a false pm about a serious glitch that was made up by a player. I started to panic and tried to reach admins however they were not responding. The glitch was supposedly a dupe that creates a large amount of expensive item in game. Soon that player started to act weird and I realized that the said player was making it all up. Please do not consider doing this because it is very serious matter. Thank you.

*Credit goes to SRBuckey5266

Wizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Do not report false bugs/glitches!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:27:13 pm »
You cant assume its not true if he said it was true in the first place, what kind of mod would do that? If i said i could hit 99's and then said i couldn't you would easily believe that i couldn't?

also a GOOD mod shouldn't panic and should stay calm. You also were incredibly rude to my other account and so far you are not earning my respect.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:30:04 pm by Wizard »

Gold

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:31:38 pm »
Don't you dare accuse me of anything. I didn't say the entire story and I won't. Let's just say that I was 100% sure he was lying before I made the decision. I hope your other account was named Skiller since it would make sense of your rude reply here. I have zero respect for people that use pl0x and plz and consistently ask for items that I clearly said I won't sell.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:37:15 pm by Gold »

Wizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:37:25 pm »
Hopefully you of your appropriate rank would be more kind to players instead of not helping them if they don't use 100% popper grammar, after you could barely use punctuation, and you know what you did was unprofessional because you remembered. Shape up kid you have a lot to learn about people. Don't rant towards me because I'm the person you don't want to mess with.

Gold

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 08:40:40 pm »
If I had the power to lock the thread in the first place I would, so I kindly ask a forum mod or dev to lock this thread. I made this thread to give warning to players about incidents such as this one. I don't want to argue with a player that I have on ignore list. Thanks.

Wizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:48:34 pm »
Hopefully one of the Admins realizes by his actions that this person is not suitable as a mod and will be prevent good growth of the community.

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 08:53:29 pm »
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT cmon it's the forum, but seriously guys calm down and learn from your mistakes.

Wizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 08:56:15 pm »
Don't you dare accuse me of anything. I didn't say the entire story and I won't. Let's just say that I was 100% sure he was lying before I made the decision. I hope your other account was named Skiller since it would make sense of your rude reply here. I have zero respect for people that use pl0x and plz and consistently ask for items that I clearly said I won't sell.

watch what you say you hypocrite. Im sure you have used plz and pl0x and you are just hurting yourself.