General > Introductions

hey, it's me keegin6

(1/1)

keegin6:
So i just came back after several years of forgetting this server exists. i was one of the first people to play this server. (ok boomer) i've missed this whole experience of playing runescape as it was meant to be played back in 2006. please add me ingame: keegin6
My name is jordan, i'm 22 and i've played rsps's since 2007 as well i've played runescape since 2004. so yeah i'm one of the OG's and i play osrs on occasion, i really missed the times before the game got easy so i'm here to vibe, mine and make some money :)

sia:
same. scaped since rsc and just rejoined this.

Add me ingame.  name is:   Sia

James:

--- Quote from: keegin6 on June 08, 2020, 11:32:26 pm ---So i just came back after several years of forgetting this server exists. i was one of the first people to play this server. (ok boomer) i've missed this whole experience of playing runescape as it was meant to be played back in 2006. please add me ingame: keegin6
My name is jordan, i'm 22 and i've played rsps's since 2007 as well i've played runescape since 2004. so yeah i'm one of the OG's and i play osrs on occasion, i really missed the times before the game got easy so i'm here to vibe, mine and make some money :)

--- End quote ---

2013, not bad ;).

Welcome back.

Dug:
Welcome back!
I'm sure you'll find it quite chilly and cozy here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version