Author Topic: Update Pack #10; FULL CLIPPING REVAMP!!!  (Read 9393 times)

So Close

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I will go fast, but I will not rush.
    • View Profile
Re: Update Pack #10; FULL CLIPPING REVAMP!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 03:20:09 pm »
Awesome man. Keep up the good updates. This is why I love this server! They have great content updates more often that the other re-makes!

Ghost

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 03:27:06 pm »
Very nice updates, man. Good to see! :D

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 07:27:10 pm »
This is good, but from a skiller viewpoint this is quite problematic. I just tried stealing from Ardougne stalls, when a guard caught me and followed me around fences and houses which shouldn't happen. Another thing is NPC agressiveness, they keep attacking you even if you leave the area and come back. Just lost my 2 hour fletching profits due to an unexpected attack. Skiller life.

I agree.  I walked past the jailer guard in Draynor Village, and he attacked me.  Of course.  However, he followed me all the way into the bank.  I had to run through the courtyard and almost to fally, and quickly logged out.  Just to make him stop.  To me, that isn't normal.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 07:42:30 pm »
This is good, but from a skiller viewpoint this is quite problematic. I just tried stealing from Ardougne stalls, when a guard caught me and followed me around fences and houses which shouldn't happen. Another thing is NPC agressiveness, they keep attacking you even if you leave the area and come back. Just lost my 2 hour fletching profits due to an unexpected attack. Skiller life.
That isn't the clipping, its the NPC retreating they haven't added yet.

I agree.  I walked past the jailer guard in Draynor Village, and he attacked me.  Of course.  However, he followed me all the way into the bank.  I had to run through the courtyard and almost to fally, and quickly logged out.  Just to make him stop.  To me, that isn't normal.