Author Topic: NPC Drop Database  (Read 3488 times)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
NPC Drop Database
« on: February 14, 2018, 09:50:10 pm »
Would it be possible to have some sort of guide made that pulls data from the NPC drops in game?

I am sure I am not the only one that is curious about all of the possible drops from NPCs in game and the percentages for each possible drop.

What do you guys think?

Brownay

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Phr33 st0f PL0X.
    • View Profile
Re: NPC Drop Database
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 11:25:13 am »
I remember Dmeds being common as hell from blacks and black demons before I tattled, maybe this would help correct some more drop rates.

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 01:07:49 pm »
Well unless Ryan and the other guys want to go out with that information we could gather data ourselves.

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 01:51:18 pm »
I think it wouldnt hurt imo if this "database" was posted so we all could check and see if drops are correct/incorrect. I also have to look up to see if some drops are correctly added to the drop table. Sites as osrs wiki, tip.it or runehq back in 2006 (wich i use with waybackmachine.org 8)) to see what drop information does show about each monster in the game. With this database we can only get confirmation becouse  RuneRebels is still a server under development.

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 01:54:43 am »
We could definitely make a website that shows this information, it might be beneficial to get some eyes on the data to make sure that it is correct. Any other devs have any thoughts about this idea?

It would also pull live from the game data so it wouldn't need to be manually updated by anyone. :)