Author Topic: Appeal for ban of Cucking Funt and Creantor  (Read 2397 times)

Rollbounce

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    RuneRebels Shot-Caller
    • View Profile
Appeal for ban of Cucking Funt and Creantor
« on: March 16, 2013, 03:11:01 pm »
Now, I can see why Tom's banned. But he doesn't deserve it. Hes trolls, but its meant to be ALL in good nature. He's a good-natured person who means well. There are a lot worse people who are waaaay more offensive than him on this server, but they just dont get caught by anyone. Tom is a troll, thats who he is in his heart. You shouldn't punish someone for being themselves. Thats just fucked up. Thats like jailing a fat girl for being fat, when that fat girl cud be a doctor or anyone else who can saves lives or something like that lol. And I believe Tom has waaaay more plusses than minuses to this community. I know for a fact if someone had problems with the game, and even real life, Tom could and would do something about it and have a positive affect. Toms just a social butterfly like tgat who wants everyone happy and laughing. Also, Tom's my friend, and his enemies are starting to become mine just for that reason. All of a sudden im getting attacked in the wild by people who I've talked to on Skype, and I thought I had a genuine friendship with, because I can collect more dhides? Its honestly really fuckin lame that I treat people in this server real cool and how I would like to be treated, and now I cant even play the game anymore without getting ganged up on for some bullshit that i didnt even play a part in.

As for Petter? I know for a muthfuckin fact he did absolutely nothing wrong. Petter is just a simple, innocent, Norweigen(idk how to spell it but hes in Norway) kid. Hes a little bunny rabbit that doesnt hurt nobody. Never talks smack. Never gossips or hides secrets. Never does anything unethical. Again, there are waaay worse people with more capabilities and money, in-game, than Petter but just slide under the radar. This guy definately needs to be unbanned cuz hes a productive member of this runerebels society, both of them are. Both these people help me all the time and I know they help others aswell cuz they got fuck tons of friends in game. And friends usually aint free, but these guys are. They give me free shit for no reason, so thats why Im here bustin my ass to help them out.

In conclusion, Toms a troll and its in his soul. U cant punish him for being himself. Epecially when he does more good than harm. Petter is an innocent kid from Norway who never does anything wrong or anything offensive. Please unban the both of em cuz its not fair to them or the community to lose 2 productive and  helpful accessories.... and I dont wanna have written  all this shit for nothing !!lol ; p
"A pimp in my past life.
Livin' a "fast" life.
Grinnin', while I finish yo' ass like...
BLAOW!" >:(

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Appeal for ban of Cucking Funt and Creantor
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 03:13:05 pm »
Yea i can't believe they were banned for the reasons stated in the "offenses" section of the staff page.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 03:24:27 pm »
:)
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 03:28:24 pm »
Last I checked, Tom wasn't banned for being a troll, it was for scamming. What does being Norwegian have to do with anything? Did you know Norway's known as a racist country? Neither are relevant. He made an enemy yesterday because a person refused to sell him d hides.

Sure, this doesn't mean much but I'd have to imagine that a player that has been around awhile would know how to do the skull glitch. I'm not going to get into talking about Creantor because I don't know what's going on there but I'm not surprised people don't like Cucking Funt.

EDIT: To make more sense of the picture, Cucking Funt killed him for his rune skulled.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 05:31:26 pm by N0va »

phenomic

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    The mole ate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 03:52:23 pm »
The rules say scamming is allowed.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 04:07:44 pm »
The rules say scamming is allowed.

It seems Kevin contradicts himself. (I only read the Rules one up until this point) In the rules thread, it says this:

2: Item Scamming
Do not scam players for anything, this includes luring.

In the other one called Hacking, Scamming, Gambling, etc, it says:

Scamming
RuneRebels does indeed allow scamming. Players are responsible for their items and what they do with them. The only thing that is not allowed is scamming through a glitch of a sort. If you are caught scamming players through a glitch your account will be banned.

You may consider skull glitching a form of scamming.

phenomic

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    The mole ate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 04:13:11 pm »
N0va you're totally right. I never noticed the rules go both ways.

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 06:49:22 pm »
There is a clash in rules, yes. I think they were made by two separate people, Or edited by two different people.

From all my time with All-Go-Free when someone is banned it is for a reasonable reason and no one gets back for no reason. If the reason isn't that bad then they'll probably end up un-banned. Who knows.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 07:45:50 pm »
I'm locking this. I will talk to both players later.