Author Topic: Hello, Dior is back with a note  (Read 2127 times)

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
Hello, Dior is back with a note
« on: May 14, 2013, 02:22:28 pm »
Hi. My name is Dior. I have not played this account in a while. In fact, I should not even be able to...since I gave it away. Most likely, a guardian angel changed my previous password to what it was once before. "Bill".

I am writing this message because...I want to tell all of you what went wrong with the player population. When I was around, I gave free money and stuff to noobies at Lumbridge. In other words, I was showing the new players that the community really had something special. I tried warning a lot of the skillers/active players on these servers to do the same. Sadly, they did not listen. As a result, I saw the player population dive down within a few weeks.

As of right now, this message seems like I'm trying to preach that "I was right, blah blah". No. I want to just emphasize that should this server ever be "blossomed" into the state t'was before, the active players will need to try harder to help new players.

So, what have I been doing after I stopped playing on this account? Well, I went back on to my playstation 3 and played "Dark Souls", "Battlefield 3", and "MW3". In a month or so of playing the online multiplayers on each, I have realized that the community really does matter.

I hope that I didn't sound like too much of a bum bum.  :)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Hello, Dior is back with a note
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 02:43:53 pm »
Ah, well welcome back Dior!

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 02:55:49 pm »
I'm glad you could see light in playing here again, Dior.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:04:23 pm »
I don't see how giving away items makes enough impact on the server population. Regardless, I've given away 100k+ to numerous people out of generosity and they never log back in again.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 08:10:33 pm »
Yea i don't think giving away items so much helps the playerbase... I think what took a huge toll on our playerbase is the lack of updates. We became what we fought so hard not to be (prs06)
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 10:59:22 pm »
I miss Sherry. Especially her face.  :(