Author Topic: Curious about the grand opening  (Read 5926 times)

Jim

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Curious about the grand opening
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 08:03:17 am »
Lol ^

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 08:05:54 am »
I've only just started playing here and it seems like this is much better than project06. However, one thing really bothers me. I was told that the server isn't officially open yet, which is great, i suppose, 20 players would be rather disappointing for all this work.

But this is what I'm curious about - are you really going to officially launch the server whilst keeping all the old accounts? I know player mentality well enough and I'm sure most of the future playerbase would much rather prefer to start fresh, on equal grounds, with everyone else. I'm sure a LOT of players would be discouraged to start playing here if there were already played with high combat levels to begin with.
We're going to start seriously advertising and moving into the p2p beta VERY soon

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 08:12:13 am »
I've only just started playing here and it seems like this is much better than project06. However, one thing really bothers me. I was told that the server isn't officially open yet, which is great, i suppose, 20 players would be rather disappointing for all this work.

But this is what I'm curious about - are you really going to officially launch the server whilst keeping all the old accounts? I know player mentality well enough and I'm sure most of the future playerbase would much rather prefer to start fresh, on equal grounds, with everyone else. I'm sure a LOT of players would be discouraged to start playing here if there were already played with high combat levels to begin with.
We're going to start seriously advertising and moving into the p2p beta VERY soon

This is good to hear Frell. I'm looking forward to P2P.

All your threads are belong to us.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 10:03:43 am »
A fresh start is'nt a wise decision... we have given everyone a chance to have a headstart, its just their fault that they don't join just yet. Everyone knows that this server is live, they just are all waiting for p2p. All of google knows and its already posted everywhere. We already had a day with 90+ players on at once they just all said they are gonna wait for p2p.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:14:40 am by HappyguyForum »
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 10:08:09 am »
A fresh start is a wise decision... we have given everyone a chance to have a headstart, its just their fault that they don't join just yet. Everyone knows that this server is live, they just are all waiting for p2p. All of google knows and its already posted everywhere. We already had a day with 90+ players on at once they just all said they are gonna wait for p2p.

I'm confused, are you for starting again, or against it?

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 10:11:30 am »
he's against the fresh start.

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 10:12:47 am »

Thought so, wasn't just too sure.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 10:15:19 am »

Thought so, wasn't just too sure.
yea sorry meant to say "isn't" i fixed it though :P
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216